Profile for topsy > Reviews

Small Folding Compact Travel Make Up Shaving Mirror - Black
Small Folding Compact Travel Make Up Shaving Mirror - Black
Offered by essentialbeautycare

4.0 out of 5 stars Small travel folding mirror., 13 April 2017
This mirror was just as described but I failed to note the measurements so it was somewhat smaller than expected. I ordered two and gave one to my daughter who was very pleased with it. Ideal for holiday use.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Smart bench covers., 12 Jun. 2015
Order arrived promptly. Covers look good. I will not use them until the Winter comes again. Very satisfied, thank you.

YouGarden BOGOF Easy Fill Hanging Basket - 15 Inch (2 baskets)
YouGarden BOGOF Easy Fill Hanging Basket - 15 Inch (2 baskets)
Offered by Gardener's Dream Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy fill hanging baskets, 10 Mar. 2014
This is the second set of easy fill baskets I have purchased. I like them better than any other as they are so easy to fill and look really good on either side of our front door. We have 2 sets so that when one looks spent we can bring out the other set. Have had lots of admiring comments on them.

The Christy Moore Collection
The Christy Moore Collection
Offered by A1tradingGB

4.0 out of 5 stars Christy Moors collection, 10 Mar. 2014
I bought this as a Christmas present for my son-in-law who likes to listen to Christy while driving. As far as I know it met with his approval.

FLASH SUPERSTORE LG GM360 VIEWTY SNAP GEL SKIN COVER ORIENTAL FLOWERS
FLASH SUPERSTORE LG GM360 VIEWTY SNAP GEL SKIN COVER ORIENTAL FLOWERS

5.0 out of 5 stars Snap gel skin cover for LG GM360, 10 Mar. 2014
I bought this because previously I had kept my mobile in a purse-like container and it would have stopped ringing by the time I fished it out of my bag! This cover fits beautifully and I am very happy with it.

Screen Protector for LG Viewty Snap GM360
Screen Protector for LG Viewty Snap GM360

4.0 out of 5 stars Screen protector, 10 Mar. 2014
Just a piece of plastic really but it fits and does the job well. It was a very affordable price too.

Build A Beetle Game
Build A Beetle Game

5.0 out of 5 stars Build a Beetle Game, 10 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Build A Beetle Game (Toy)
An old favourite from my childhood but my granddaughter loves it too. Having to actually build the beetles is more fun than the pencil and paper version which I was used to. Good quality strong pieces in bright colours.. Would suit any child from about 3 years up.

Leapfrog LeapReader Human Body Map
Leapfrog LeapReader Human Body Map

5.0 out of 5 stars Leapreader Human Body Discovery set., 10 Mar. 2014
I bought this as a birthday present for my granddaughter. She loves it and already has several on other subjects. She has just started school and is so interested in everything around her. Will most likely buy more in due course.

Atlantic Soft Cream Colour Toilet seat in Technoplast
Atlantic Soft Cream Colour Toilet seat in Technoplast

4.0 out of 5 stars Atlantic Soft cream toilet seat, 29 May 2013
This product was bought for a rented property as the tenant had broken the existing one. As far as I know it is fitting O.K. It was well priced and I was pleased to find one which matched the bathroom suite (not available in the local shops).

BMA New Guide to Medicine and Drugs 8th Edition
BMA New Guide to Medicine and Drugs 8th Edition
by DK

5.0 out of 5 stars BMA new guide to Medicine & Drugs, 29 May 2013
I bought this as a gift for my daughter who was always borrowing our old (now out of date) copy. She was very pleased as it gives her all the info she needs in simple understandable language.

Page: 1 | 2