Profile for Sandybags > Reviews

Content by Sandybags

Sandybags

Page: 1 | 2
Books for Kids: HAPPY MONSTERS (Bedtime Stories For Kids Ages 4-8): Short Stories for Kids, Kids Books, Bedtime Stories For Kids, Children Books, Early Readers (Fun Time Series for Beginning Readers)

1.0 out of 5 stars I downloaded this book to read to my granddaughter. ..., 27 Aug. 2015
I downloaded this book to read to my granddaughter. After reading the first page I deleted it as I do not want her to think that the expression "gotten out of bed" is acceptable English. Dreadful

Trust
Trust
Offered by mrtopseller

5.0 out of 5 stars Well done Alfie!, 14 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Trust (Audio CD)
Once again a Brilliant album from our very onw Pavarotti. I particularly like his voice singing the less operatic songs like the ones on this album.

Dirty Beasts
Dirty Beasts
by Quentin Blake

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 25 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Dirty Beasts (Paperback)
I enjoyed reading this book with my children and now I am enjoying reading it with my grand children. Roald Dahl's wicked humour and wonderful way with words is timeless. A treat for all ages.

Revolting Rhymes
Revolting Rhymes
by Quentin Blake

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 25 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Revolting Rhymes (Hardcover)

Sony CMTMX750NI HiFi with Internet Radio and iPod dock
Sony CMTMX750NI HiFi with Internet Radio and iPod dock

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good purchase, 20 Sept. 2013
This is a very good hi fi system. Easy to set up and easy to operate. It looks good too.

The Paper Dolls
The Paper Dolls
by Julia Donaldson

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely book, 20 Sept. 2013
This review is from: The Paper Dolls (Paperback)
I bought this for my granddaughter. What a lovely story. It made me cry!! After reading it we
all made paper dolls and had a great afternoon.

Fifty Shades of Grey
Fifty Shades of Grey
by E. L. James

4.0 out of 5 stars Liked it!!, 11 Aug. 2012
This review is from: Fifty Shades of Grey (Paperback)
I really enjoyed this book, though my subconscious said that maybe I shouldn't, and my inner- goddess couln't help but do cart-wheels all over the living room!!

The Tickle Book (Tom and Bear)
The Tickle Book (Tom and Bear)
by Ian Whybrow
Edition: Flexibound

5.0 out of 5 stars A very tickly book!, 25 Nov. 2011
This is an excellent book for young children. They squeal with excitment as the tickle monster is found on each page. I bought this book as a present for a friend's child, as my granddaughter (and I) love it so much.

Doo-Wops and Hooligans
Doo-Wops and Hooligans

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Album, 4 Mar. 2011
This review is from: Doo-Wops and Hooligans (Audio CD)
This is one of the best albums I have heard in recent times. Bruno Mars is an exceptional song writter with a brilliant voice. His style varies from track to track and avoids the "samey" feel that you get from some contemporary artists. Stand out tracks are Just the way you are, Marry You, and Talking to the moon. Brilliant!!

Dear Mother Goose (Lift the Flap Book)
Dear Mother Goose (Lift the Flap Book)
by Michael Rosen

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely book, 4 Mar. 2011
This is a lovely book with a very ingenious plot, involving Mother Goose as an agony aunt to nursery rhyme characters. She dishes out humerous advice such as telling Little Miss Muffet not to sit on tuffets to eat her curds and shey, but try eating in the bath as spiders are afraid of water. Great fun.

Page: 1 | 2