Profile for Tacal > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
BestDealUK Aluminum Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard Dock for Google ASUS NEXUS 7
BestDealUK Aluminum Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard Dock for Google ASUS NEXUS 7

2.0 out of 5 stars some keys on the keyboard do not work, 22 Jan. 2014
Very disappointed because 3 keys on the keyboard do not work. I am returning it today. The address on return label is shenzhen so not sure how quickly it will be returned. I regret purchasing this item.

BABYBJÖRN Step Stool (Snow-White)
BABYBJÖRN Step Stool (Snow-White)

5.0 out of 5 stars My son loves this, 23 Dec. 2013
My son has been using this since he was old enough to stand at the sink to wash his hands. He is five now and still uses it even though he is tall enough to reach the taps without it. I think he would be sad if I took it away so I will keep it in the bathroom for as long as he wants it. It looks good and is easy to clean. It has been one of the best things I have ever bought for him.

Adidas Adic Sir Across Body Bag - Black/ Gold
Adidas Adic Sir Across Body Bag - Black/ Gold

5.0 out of 5 stars love this bag, 23 Dec. 2013
This bag is great. It fits lots into it and looks stylish. I am a mum to a five year old boy so it suits me because I can fit toys and things for my son in it together with my own things. So glad I bought it.

Adorn Dark Wood Chunky Door Stop
Adorn Dark Wood Chunky Door Stop

5.0 out of 5 stars Great door stop., 23 Dec. 2013
I have had this for a few years now and still like it as much as I did when I received it. It looks stylish and also does a good job of holding doors open or stopping them from banging against furniture. I have two of these and may order more in the future.

Large Magnetic My Family Calendar
Large Magnetic My Family Calendar

5.0 out of 5 stars This is great!, 22 Dec. 2013
This had been really good for teaching my son about days, months, years, seasons and the weather. So glad I bought it! My son uses it every day.

Rubies The Dark Knight - Batman Cape and Mask Set
Rubies The Dark Knight - Batman Cape and Mask Set
Offered by Accessory-Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars My son loves this, 22 Dec. 2013
Good quality. My son has had lots of use out of this. Best costume I every bought for him and it is his favourite.

Larry the Cucumber Medium Plush Doll (VeggieTales)
Larry the Cucumber Medium Plush Doll (VeggieTales)
by VeggieTales
Edition: Toy

5.0 out of 5 stars My son loves his larry, 22 Dec. 2013
I bought this from Amazon years ago for my son. It is great quality and my son loves it very much. I also purchases a bob

A Is For Autism [1992] [DVD]
A Is For Autism [1992] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Matthew Beguley

5.0 out of 5 stars I think this dvd is very good, 22 Dec. 2013
This review is from: A Is For Autism [1992] [DVD] (DVD)
Great short film. Highlights the sensory issues people with autism can have. It is very busy and noisy and made me realize that my son may see the world like that.

Groov-e GV590PBB Kids DJ Style Headphone - Blue
Groov-e GV590PBB Kids DJ Style Headphone - Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars My five year old loves his blue headphones, 22 Dec. 2013
This has been a big hit with my five year old. He uses the headphone for listening to his ipod when we are out shopping. He does not like shopping centres so uses the ipod to block out all the noise and keep him calm.

Thermos Cool Box - 32 L, Sky Blue
Thermos Cool Box - 32 L, Sky Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful, 22 Dec. 2013
I use this a lot for taking food on holiday. It fits a lot in it and keeps the food cool. I keep it in the boot of my car so also use to transport frozen food back home from the supermarket. Very glad I bought it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7