Profile for Deb S > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Children's Tikkers Girls Cute Cat Meow Watch Pink Silicone Strap TK0044
Children's Tikkers Girls Cute Cat Meow Watch Pink Silicone Strap TK0044

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely little watch!, 12 Dec. 2014
Love this watch, it's a Christmas present for my cat mad daughter! Comes in a beautiful box & am sure she will love it.

Regatta Girl's Izzie Parka, Pink, Age 9-10
Regatta Girl's Izzie Parka, Pink, Age 9-10

1.0 out of 5 stars Not the best sizing small!, 12 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Regatta Girl's Izzie Parka (Misc.)
Ordered size bigger for my daughter she isn't very big for her age but when I received the coat it's really tight on her, it's not all that thick either!

Womens FOTL Lady-Fit 65/35 Polo T Shirt-Black-Small
Womens FOTL Lady-Fit 65/35 Polo T Shirt-Black-Small
Offered by Zeffa Online Limited

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money!, 12 Dec. 2014
Not at all happy with the quality of this t-shirt, it's thin & flimsy & way too small to be a size 10! It might fit a 10 yr old perhaps. It has taken over a week to be delivered. There is no note in with the item so if I did want to send back I can't!

Clippasafe Easy Wash Harness & Reins (Racing Driver)
Clippasafe Easy Wash Harness & Reins (Racing Driver)
Offered by ICONIC FASHION

5.0 out of 5 stars Traditional reins :-), 31 Jan. 2014
I love love love these reins! My son is 3 but still wears these reins, you can't beat traditional reins. The strap is long enough for myself to hold I would definitely buy again!

Baby / Toddler Safety Backpack Walking Harness with Reins Blue
Baby / Toddler Safety Backpack Walking Harness with Reins Blue

3.0 out of 5 stars Not safe enough, 31 Jan. 2014
I bought these for my son who was 2 1/2 at the time, no matter how much I tightened them they worked themselves loose, I stopped using them in the end as didn't want to put my sons safety at risk as he could easily slip out of them, I have gone back to traditional reins!

Character World 135 x 200 cm Thomas and Friends Race Single Rotary Duvet Set
Character World 135 x 200 cm Thomas and Friends Race Single Rotary Duvet Set
Offered by OBHA

3.0 out of 5 stars Different, 31 Jan. 2014
The bedding I received is completely different to the bedding shown in the picture, the bedding I had is Thomas the tank engine but very dark blue & different pattern! Not sure at the time if mentioned this?

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pj's, 31 Jan. 2014
My son is diary of a wimpy kid mad, these pyjamas are great, material is really soft as my son suffers with eczema, would definitely buy another pair!

Hamleys Grey Tabby Cat Soft Toy
Hamleys Grey Tabby Cat Soft Toy
Offered by Hamleys

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely cat!, 31 Jan. 2014
This was bought for my little boys 3rd birthday, his 'meow' as he calls him is his best friend, he goes everywhere with him. Well made & bigger than I thought it would be, he also washes well after sharing meals with my son :-)

Ginger Ray Vintage Christmas Paper Chain Decorations - Vintage Noel
Ginger Ray Vintage Christmas Paper Chain Decorations - Vintage Noel

3.0 out of 5 stars Beware of postage!, 31 Jan. 2014
These paper chains are lovely & great because you can undo them if necessary, my only criticism is I bought 3 packs of paper chains & paid 3 lots of postage even though they all came in the same packaging! I wrote a review on this before but was never published wonder why?

His Indecent Lessons
His Indecent Lessons

2.0 out of 5 stars I have read this somewhere before......, 31 Jan. 2014
Started reading this book then realised I had read a book similar to this before......Fifty shades. Younger girl, older guy. Complete rubbish. Glad this book was free won't be getting any of the other books in this series, very predictable!

Page: 1 | 2