Profile for Sally43 > Reviews

Content by Sally43

Sally43

Delia Smith's Book of Cakes (Coronet Books)
Delia Smith's Book of Cakes (Coronet Books)
by Delia Smith

5.0 out of 5 stars Favourite cakes!, 30 July 2012
My original well thumbed and used paperback Book of Cakes had finally fallen apart, and as I am forever making cakes - and Delia Smith's recipes are among my favourites - I simply had to have another Book of Cakes. Needless to say I am extremely pleased with my purchase!

The Times Calendar Cook Book
The Times Calendar Cook Book
by Katie Stewart

5.0 out of 5 stars Another Trusted Favourite, 30 July 2012
Like Katie Stewart's The Times Cookery Book, this was another must have purchase as my original paperback copy (heavily sellotaped but disintegrating with every page turn, due to almost constant use) had reached the point of no return. Similar to The Times Cookery Book but the recipes are different, and also recipes are presented in a seasonal way, by month, which is helpful when wanting to cook something currently in season.

The 'Times' Cookery Book
The 'Times' Cookery Book
by Katie Stewart

5.0 out of 5 stars Trusted favourite, 30 July 2012
I was so pleased to receive this cookery book. My original paperback, bought when it first came out many years ago, had disintegrated badly due to over use in the kitchen, and every time I referred to it, yet more pages would turn into dust. I just can't cook without a recipe in front of me, and Katie Stewart's style suits us very well, and so a new purchase was necessary.