Profile for Sue B. > Reviews

Content by Sue B.

Sue B.

Page: 1 | 2
Sekonda Women's Quartz Watch with Mother of Pearl Dial Analogue Display and Two Tone Bracelet 2128.71

4.0 out of 5 stars Not quite 5 star., 21 Jan. 2015
The watch is beautiful and looks exactly as illustrated. My only quibble is that you have to squeeze it over your hand to wear it and then it is quite loose on your wrist. If I made it smaller I would not be able to get it over my hand. Apart from that it is lovely and was a real bargain.

Naturediet Chicken with Vegetables and Rice Dog Food Tray, 18 x 390 g
Naturediet Chicken with Vegetables and Rice Dog Food Tray, 18 x 390 g

5.0 out of 5 stars My dog loves this!, 23 Oct. 2014
This was my first purchase of Naturediet and I got it from Amazon at a much lower price than elsewhere. My dog absolutely loves it. He has to have hypoallergenic food as he suffers from atopic dermatitis but despite trying lots of brands remains unimpressed. He is really enjoying meals now and I feel I am providing him with the best food for him. Would recommend it to all owners of fussy eaters.

Pooch & Mutt: Bionic Biotic Health Supplement for Dogs 200g
Pooch & Mutt: Bionic Biotic Health Supplement for Dogs 200g
Offered by Black Cat Medicines

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth a try!, 17 Aug. 2014
My dog suffers from atopic dermatitis and has really itchy skin during two thirds of the year. I decided to try Bionic Biotic in desperation for something that would work as this year has been particularly bad for him. I was sceptical as all the reviews were praising the effects it had on poor digestion and I felt our skin problem was so acute that a general "cure -all" would not be effective. However I've just ordered my second packet. My dog still has itchy skin but is so much better than before that I think its worth continuing a little longer. I must also say that his coat has never looked so good.

Lintbells YuMOVE Dog Joint Supplement for Stiff and Older Dogs - 120 Tablets
Lintbells YuMOVE Dog Joint Supplement for Stiff and Older Dogs - 120 Tablets

5.0 out of 5 stars These tablets really make a difference., 30 Jun. 2014
These tablets are marvellous and have really helped my very arthritic dog. They obviously taste good too as he regards them as treats. Have been using for a year now and will probably continue for the rest of his life.

Superfoods: The 101 Best Foods to Live Longer and Feel Younger
Superfoods: The 101 Best Foods to Live Longer and Feel Younger

4.0 out of 5 stars Exactly as described., 24 Feb. 2014
Really pleased with this. Am trying to improve my diet and this will be a big help. Lots of foods that I have never tried ( not really sure why ) which I now intend to. Not a lot of information just a paragraph about each food which was all I expected. Excellent value at less than £1.

Two Brothers
Two Brothers

5.0 out of 5 stars A different Ben Elton., 15 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Two Brothers (Kindle Edition)
This was such an interesting book detailing the growth of the Nazi party in Germany and the effect it had on the German people, particularly the Jews. I have never really understood how the Holocaust was allowed to happen in a so-called civilised society. This book made it all very real. Totally different from anything I have read by Ben Elton but I imagine it was a labour of love. Would totally recommend this book.

The Casual Vacancy
The Casual Vacancy

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good novel, 26 Aug. 2013
I wasn't going to read this book as I had heard poor reports about it. So glad I did though. I really enjoyed this novel. Thought the characters were all very real and mainly unlikeable. Nothing like "Harry Potter" but very well written and a bit different.

Maeve Binchy: Echoes [DVD]
Maeve Binchy: Echoes [DVD]
Dvd ~ Geraldine James
Offered by A1-Media

5.0 out of 5 stars Just like the book., 28 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Maeve Binchy: Echoes [DVD] (DVD)
I am a big Maeve Binchey fan and can't believe I missed this when it was televised. If you love the book you will certainly love this adaptation of it.

925 Sterling Silver Mens Plain Tie Clip. Gents Tie Slide.
925 Sterling Silver Mens Plain Tie Clip. Gents Tie Slide.
Offered by Marquise Jewellery

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 28 Jan. 2013
I had spent weeks trailing round jewellers looking for a tie pin for my son. Everything I saw looked cheap and gaudy. Found this on Amazon and wish I'd come here in the first place. The pin looks really expensive and my son can wear it with any tie as it is so plain. It was exactly what I wanted and my son is delighted with it.

Crabtree & Evelyn Citron, Honey & Coriander Hand Therapy Cream 100 g
Crabtree & Evelyn Citron, Honey & Coriander Hand Therapy Cream 100 g
Offered by Apotheker Stefan Bauer & Compagnie

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely fresh fragrance, 28 Jan. 2013
This hand cream has a lovely fresh lemony fragrance. I intend buying some of the bath products now as I love the smell so much. Also intend trying some of the other Crabtree & Evelyn hand creams.

Page: 1 | 2