Profile for Rea200289 > Reviews

Content by Rea200289

Rea200289

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Cabin Max Backpack Flight Approved Carry On Bag Massive 44 litre Travel Hand Luggage 55x40x20 cm

5.0 out of 5 stars fab!, 20 Jun. 2016
Amazing bag; seems well made and a great size and design.

Great value for money!

Esonstyle 4 in1 Bluetooth Stereo Headset,Foldable Over-ear Headphones Support SD Card,FM Radio,Handsfree Call Working with All 3.5 mm Music Device, Ipod, Laptop, Tablet PC, Smart Mobile Phone
Offered by Esonstyle Direct

3.0 out of 5 stars Mediocre, 20 Jun. 2016
Really quite disappointed with these; i scoured the reviews and read many things about these having good sound quality despite people's trepidation about cheap wireless headphones. Somewhat reassured, I bit the bullet and ordered some.

I'm no audiophile but they really don't make the cut for me at all; very little low end sound and the bass is next to non-existant. They are my first pair of bluetooth headphones, so I don't know how they compare to others, but they don't come anywhere near the £5 pair of wired cans I bought as a tide-me-over pair a few months back, which shocked me.

They might be okay for watching tv or with my tablet - i've yet to check with anything but music - but... no. Not what I was after at all.

Pure Raspberry Ketones, Carb Blocker METACARB & Detox Colon Cleanse DX-10 Multi-Saver Trio Pack | 1 Month Supply | Innopure®
Offered by Get Gorgeous!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little 'helper' for weight loss, 15 Jun. 2016
I had previously tried the ketones and detox cleanse duo before this, and thought - seems they seemed to work along with a healthy eating and exercise regime - that I'd try them with the addition of carb blockers.

All I can say is that when my weight loss seemed to slow down (I was very fat, and obviously it's easier and quicker to lose in the beginning) these seemed to make it easier to keep going with a steady, if lesser, weight loss.

I don't know how much is psychological and how much is these magic little pills, but they certainly seem to work for me. I'd recommend giving them a try - don't expect miracles but along with a healthier routine they definitely seem to help!

Anker SlimShell (LIFETIME WARRANTY) Ultra-Slim & Light Protective Case Compatible with iPhone 6 / iPhone 6s (Black)
Offered by AnkerDirect

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing case, 2 Jan. 2016
I never used to use phone cases but when I got my first iPhone (5s) I panicked a little about protecting it. I bought case upon case that broke after a few months, looking tatty after only a few weeks.

I treated myself to an iPhone 6s in December and panicked even more because I bought it outright not as part of a contract and panicked even more about protecting such an expensive investment. I took a chance on this case and I am so happy I did - the quality is out of this world and it has already protected my phone from more than a few drops - sofa to laminate floor, out of my pocket and onto the pavement when getting into the car etc - without a blemish. Not a mark on phone or the case even. Can't recommend it enough - I have total faith it'll stand the test of time, too!!

Checking In (Checking Him Out Book 3)
Checking In (Checking Him Out Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Check out this book, more like!, 15 Dec. 2015
Debbie McGowan painstakingly weaves words so intricately that the precision with which they are chosen is barely perceptible to the reader. That kinda sounds like a criticism but it's anything but. Once again she has knocked out a fantastic story that the eye just rolls over with a fluidity and ease that can only be conjured by the master wordsmith. And she is indeed that.

So on to the story itself. Like the other fans I've been eagerly awaiting seeing how Sol and Adam are getting on. I had teasers in Taking Him On, which does run concurrently with this novel - cleverly done, I must say - but this is what we've all been waiting for. The drama, the passion, the miscommunication, the prevailing of an unbreakable love. And boy does the author test these two, this time.

A delightful read, read in one sitting, leaving me with just one comment:

MORE, PLEASE!!!

The Other Side of Town
The Other Side of Town

4.0 out of 5 stars The other side of people, 29 Sept. 2015
Eleanor Smythe's debut novel isn't the type of story I would usually pick up. However, I was soon dragged into an intricate web of plot threads that the author wove together to create a very powerful piece of character driven fiction that I have nothing but respect for.

Friendship and betrayal, love and loss, bitterness and pain, struggle and hardship; this book has it all. It shows the other side of normal people; that they can put on a face for the world while inside they die a little more every day. It shows that there can be reason behind one person's shortness, that we can often put down to a bad day. That we don't know the full story, and we probably never will.

This is a fantastic exploration into the love and loss of people who are thrown together - by chance, by circumstance, by need and a drive for the truth. It shows that even in the blackest of situations there is hope, and light at the end of the tunnel. It reiterates the message that we should never stop living, no matter how much we want--or need--to give up.

When Skies Have Fallen
When Skies Have Fallen

5.0 out of 5 stars The best thing you'll ever read - never mind for free., 29 Sept. 2015
Wow.

It is safe to say I have never cursed an author as much as I did Debbie McGowan when I was reading this book. When Skies Have Fallen may actually be one of my favourite novels from this author. It is written in such a way that I cannot describe - I was sucked in from the very start, chewed up, regurgitated and spat out. I felt like I'd been through an emotional mangle by the time I finished.

Arty and Jim's plight struck me to the core. This was an educational journey for me as well as an emotional one, and the meticulous research into detail that Ms McGowan is renowned for really pays off in this authentic and heart-wrenching tale. I've never really been a sucker for romance, forbidden love or will they-won't theys, but this book just defies all stereotypes and expectations to be possibly the best book I have read this year.

I dare you to read it and not be touched. I dare you not to cry, to laugh and to dream along with the characters. An absolute stunner.

Leaving Flowers (Seeds of Tyrone Book 1)
Leaving Flowers (Seeds of Tyrone Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars A beautiful collaboration of great authors, 29 Sept. 2015
Leaving Flowers sees us meet Aiden and Patrick, two unlikely to meet but lovely men, who cross paths in a cemetery. While Patrick works there, Aiden is lost in his years-long grief for his dead twin, and an unlikely attraction between the two sees the start of an incredible journey.

The character growth in this book is quite astounding. When we first meet Aiden, I couldn't help but dislike him. He seemed to be one of those kinds of people who just lets life beat them down and does nothing to try and get back up again. As the story progresses we learn that events of his past--and present--have more influence on him that you could at first realise, and that having Patrick's ever-loving presence and support (not to say that he panders to Aiden's every whim, though, which is nice. I like to see a character with a bit of backbone, and Patrick certainly has that) helps him come out of himself and learn that there is light at the end of the tunnel.

This novel is written with such warmth and grace that it's hard to believe it is a collaboration. The authors' voices mesh and meld in an absolutely seamless way that helps the novel to flow from beginning to end. This was one I certainly didn't want to end, and I certainly hope to hear more about this pair and their journey forward. I will be equally as excited to see what this pair of authors come up with together next!

Taking Him On (Checking Him Out Book 2)
Taking Him On (Checking Him Out Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Another brilliant sequel, 29 Sept. 2015
Taking Him On is a fabulous exploration of characters we meet in Debbie McGowan's first novel in this story, Checking Him Out, Noah and Matty. While they only play a small part in the first novel (and a somewhat more prominent one in Checking Him Out for the Holidays), they take centre stage in this book full of powerful emotions and warmth. The story follows our protagonists through the re-establishment of a relationship that has tried--and failed--before, but not for want of love on either side. Seeing Noah and Matty struggle with the realities of their situation and the decisions that many have to face in young adulthood is charming, and written with a depth and reality that is hard to come by in a lot of books today.

This can be read quite easily as a stand alone novel - taken perhaps as a New Adult M/M forray - or as a part of the series. Personally, I'd recommend reading the first two for the back story, as I believe you'll grow to love and appreciate the characters and their actions as much as I have.

Thank you, again, Debbie McGowan, for getting it spot on.
Now, where's the next book??

Pure Raspberry Ketones, Green Coffee Bean & Detox Colon Cleanse Multi-Saver Pack | 1 Month Supply
Offered by Get Gorgeous!

5.0 out of 5 stars They just keep on working!, 25 May 2015
I absolutely love this stuff.

I started exercising more and using a calorie limited diet just after Christmas. I started with the Ketones and Detox Cleanse combo, and felt more energised and was sure it was helping with the weightloss, but obviously I was using it in conjunction with other methods. After two months of the Ketones/Detox Cleanse I decided to try the Raspberry Ketones/Detox Cleanse/Green Coffee Combo and found that the weight was still steadily sliding off, even when I had 'naughty days' (or even naughty weeks!).

I ran out of these little beauties about... 5 weeks ago and have noticed a marked retardation of weightloss. I decided to give it a few weeks to test out whether that would actually happen or not, and it really does seem to make all the difference. I've also felt more lethargic in the day and my sleep pattern doesn't seem to be as consistent as when i was taking them. I'll be ordering more of these this week to get me back on track, because they're simply fabulous!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8