Profile for Edan Cohen > Reviews

Content by Edan Cohen

Edan Cohen

Page: 1 | 2
Annke 8CH ProHD 1080N 960*1080 CCTV DVR+ 4x1.30 Megapixels Weatherproof Bullet Camera+1TB HDD Security Camera System, 1080P NVR Hybrid Recorder, Smart Recording, Easy DIY QR Code Scan Remote Access
Offered by SANNCE & ANNKE

1.0 out of 5 stars Absolute waste of time and money!, 8 Sept. 2015
My old Nokia camera phone can produce better image quality than this camera! I tested the cameras out and on broad daylight you can't even recognise a person from 3 metres. You buy this system for security purposes and it's definitely not fit for purpose. If you are looking for a proper security system for your home/business, invest some more time and money into something which in the long run, will help protect your property.
If you value your property, don't buy this system - Invest in a system which will properly do its job!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 8, 2015 11:54 AM BST

Grenade Thermo Detonator Weight Management Supplement - Tub of 100 Capsules
Grenade Thermo Detonator Weight Management Supplement - Tub of 100 Capsules

2.0 out of 5 stars Glorified Caffeine Pills .. essentially, 11 Aug. 2015
Have a cup of coffee or throw a few of these down, there isn't much difference - and If you're a regular coffee drinker, there will most likely have minimal/no effect on you. This is a subjective review as well as any other, I picked these up expecting some effect before heading to the gym, or perhaps some appetite suppressant for the day but honestly these have had no effect on me.
I wouldn't get sucked into any supplements, or like any supplement you'll start putting all your money into these placebo pills.
For the people who've had success with these, I say congratulations - however I think this is a small minority.

Duracell MN1500 Plus Power Batteries, Size AA (Pack of 32)
Duracell MN1500 Plus Power Batteries, Size AA (Pack of 32)

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and cheerful! Recommended!, 6 July 2014
A lifesaver these batteries! Being a tech hoarder I’m surrounded with gadgets and go through many batteries, after being suggested by a friend of mine, these batteries where the perfect thing I could ask for! 32 batteries for a fraction of the price as retail, it’s worth every penny! Cheap and cheerful! Recommended!

Silverline 752082 LED Clip-On Lights- Pack of 2
Silverline 752082 LED Clip-On Lights- Pack of 2
Offered by Elecmores-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars As it says on the tin! Cheap and cheerful!, 6 July 2014
These are brilliant lights! After ordering my first set, I was so chuffed I ordered a second. I can understand if some people may face some issues but I ride 25 miles a day with these guys and they have not let me down since I’ve got them (3 months since). Not 100% sure if they’re completely water proof, but they’re super bright and only paying around £2 a set it’s worth every penny, I couldn’t recommend them anymore, you can’t lose! Cheap and cheerful, recommended!

20 compatible Ink Cartridges to Brother LC1220 LC1240 / 8x LC1240BK + 4x LC1240C + 4x LC1240M + 4x LC1240Y
Offered by DELCOMCOMPUTERS & WANTMOREINK

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and Cheerful! Recommended! -- Perfect for Brother MFC‐J5910DW, 6 July 2014
Have you seen the prices of Brother Inks? Yeah I thought so that’s why you’re looking here! For the price of these you can’t go wrong, you get a bunch of inks for a fraction of the official price and the quality is the same! I’ve printed a lot of papers with these inks and I’ve not experienced any issues. I also use a Brother mfc j5910dw. Cheap and cheerful! Recommended!

Case4Life Black/Blue DSLR / SLR Camera Case Holster Bag for Nikon SLR D Series - D3100, D3200, D3300, D4, D40, D5, D500, D5100, D5200, D5300, D5500, D610, D700, D750, D7100, D7200, D800, D810, D810A
Offered by Gadget Barn

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and cheerful! Recommend!, 6 July 2014
Brilliant case for a fraction of the price as what you can expect in stores. You can’t go wrong with this case, it’s nothing fancy but it keeps your camera safe, strong strap and easy to carry around. Gives you enough room for your camera with a large lens also. Cheap and cheerful, you can’t go wrong!

Calvin Klein CK BE
Calvin Klein CK BE

5.0 out of 5 stars You smell pretty good!, 6 July 2014
This review is from: Calvin Klein CK BE (Personal Care)
If you’ve never smelt CK BE, it’s about time you try it! I’m not the best descriptive person when it comes to describing smells, but it’s a very easy going everyday fragrance, just put some on and head out. At a fraction of the price as what you can expect in stores, it’s worth it. Cheap and cheerful, and you smell good!

Gelert Expedition Cargo Bag - Black, 120lt
Gelert Expedition Cargo Bag - Black, 120lt

4.0 out of 5 stars Does exactly what it says on the tin!, 6 July 2014
For the price I don’t reckon you could get anything better, It’s a very large bag and it’s been a extremely handy when I travel and have to carry large equipment around, having convenient handles and straps in the right places makes portability a lot easier. The reason I gave it 4 stars was that the material could have been thicker (stronger?), that’s me just being picky, it’s very durable and for the price, you can’t go wrong for a large bag. Definitely recommend it if you need to luggage some things around, or just to store.

kenable Balanced 6.35mm 1/4 inch Stereo Jack to XLR 3 Pin Male Plug Screened Cable 1m
Offered by Best Price Square

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and cheerful!, 6 July 2014
As it says on the tin, great quality Jacks/XLR if you need em’, get em’! Cheap and cheerful!

Canon LP-E6 PREMIUM Replacement Rechargeable Camera Battery (100% COMPATIBLE) from Dot.Foto - with Dot.Foto InfoChip - 7.4v / 1600mAh - 2 Year Warranty [See Description for Compatibility]

5.0 out of 5 stars Why look further?, 6 July 2014
These batteries (4 batteries now – and counting) have given me the same battery life/if not extremely close as the official Canon LP-E6’s for a fraction of the price. There’s not much else to say, If you’re looking for a spare battery with great reliability, long lasting charge and can be used with different chargers then you can’t look further. I’ve recommended these batteries to my friends and family and couldn’t suggest anything else. Being a cinematographer using a Mk3, I’m constantly out filming and knowing that I have these batteries in my camera bag let’s me film all day.

Page: 1 | 2