Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Killa: The Autobiography of Kevin Kilbane
Killa: The Autobiography of Kevin Kilbane
by Kevin Kilbane

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought for my son's birthday, arrived earlier than expected ..., 1 July 2016
Bought for my son's birthday, arrived earlier than expected and so he was able to have it on his birthday and has read it from cover to cover.

Stunning cold cast Bronze Sculpture of BOXER DOG
Stunning cold cast Bronze Sculpture of BOXER DOG
Offered by SC Gifts

5.0 out of 5 stars It was better than expected and he loved it, 1 July 2016
I bought this for my brothers big birthday as we had had a boxer dog as children.
It was better than expected and he loved it.

Sun lounger cushions pads waterproof steamer recliner relaxer cushions pads seating cushions blue

5.0 out of 5 stars ... to sit outside on the steamer chair in the good weather in May just waiting for the sun to ..., 1 July 2016
Managed to sit outside on the steamer chair in the good weather in May just waiting for the sun to reappear!!!

Jaguar Cufflinks
Jaguar Cufflinks

5.0 out of 5 stars Surrise gift, 1 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Jaguar Cufflinks
Also bought for a gift - not yet been given. The quality looks good and I hope the recipient enjoys wearing them.

Jaguar Keyring
Jaguar Keyring
Offered by WANTS

5.0 out of 5 stars Another gift, 1 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Jaguar Keyring (Toy)
Gift for the same person who has the T-Shirt and apparently the car keys for the new Jaguar are already attached to it.

Keep Calm And Drive A Jaguar T-Shirt, Mens, Black, Medium
Keep Calm And Drive A Jaguar T-Shirt, Mens, Black, Medium
Offered by KBA Media Ltd T/As Doodleman®

5.0 out of 5 stars Jaqual drivers delight, 1 Nov. 2013
This was a gift for our Brother in Law who has just bought his second Jaguar, apparently he loves the T-Shirt and has his picture wearing it on Face Bok.

BRIO My First Railway
BRIO My First Railway

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Brio, 1 Nov. 2013
Bougtht this for a friends grandson's first birthday. My own son had Brio and we still have his set in our loft.

Lamaze Play And Grow Sir Prance-a-Lot
Lamaze Play And Grow Sir Prance-a-Lot
Offered by SPORT4GOOD LLC

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent purchase, 1 Nov. 2013
I purchased three of these for as gifts for friends children and I was thrilled with the quality and also with the delivery.

An Introduction to Coping with Eating Problems
An Introduction to Coping with Eating Problems
by Gillian Todd

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 15 Aug. 2013
Just the book I needed to help give me more understanding of eating problems and my colleagues are also impressed

Brave [Blu-ray] [Region Free]
Brave [Blu-ray] [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Kelly Macdonald

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas Pressie, 4 Jan. 2013
Bought for a Chistmas Present - arrived on time to be wrapped and even though we didnt have time to watch it over Chistmas our son was pleased that he now owns the dvd.

Page: 1 | 2