Profile for MISS TIMIKA M NOBLE > Reviews

Content by MISS TIMIKA M ...

MISS TIMIKA M NOBLE

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Women Ladies Long Sleeve Boyfriend Open Drop Pocket Cardigan Casual Jumper Top - Beige - UK 12/14 - (95% Viscose 5% Elastane)
Offered by SPHERE

3.0 out of 5 stars Get what you pay for I guess., 7 Oct. 2015
Bad stitching. Pocket stitching has come undone.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Poorly made. Dont buy!! Not worth 1p let alone pounds!!, 7 Oct. 2015
I had this product in my car for no more than a couple of weeks and I hae had to throw it away. The material is weak and doesn't hold much weight at all before beginning to tear. It slowly tore more each day before I had to accept that the product was useless for what it was meant for! Very disappointed!

Professional Hair Removing Wax Kit Pre Waxing & After Care wax heater spatulas
Professional Hair Removing Wax Kit Pre Waxing & After Care wax heater spatulas
Offered by Just Beauty UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy customer!, 5 July 2014
Well packaged! Super fast delivery (ordered Friday, delivered first tging Saturday morning)! Product is exactly as described! Happy waxing! :-)

NERF Rebelle Heartbreaker Bow Assortment
NERF Rebelle Heartbreaker Bow Assortment

3.0 out of 5 stars Buy nerf gun instead!, 5 July 2014
Not as powerful as the nerf guns. Quite disappointed with it.

Tamagotchi Friends - Colourful Leopard
Tamagotchi Friends - Colourful Leopard
Offered by Simply 4 U

3.0 out of 5 stars So-so., 5 July 2014
Not as clear as I remember the original toy to be, nor is it as easy to use.

FOREST Radiator Cover Cabinet Unfinished MDF, Diamond Grill, Adjustable Size
FOREST Radiator Cover Cabinet Unfinished MDF, Diamond Grill, Adjustable Size
Offered by Warehouse24

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab purchase., 5 July 2014
Fab! Love this! I have painted mine pink and grey to match a feature wall in my room... It looks amazing! It is handy too as I didn't want to put shelves on my walls, but I have a few special ornaments that needed somewhere to go, the radiator cover shelf is perfect!

niceeshop(TM) Women Heart Geometric Print Short Sleeve Chiffon Blouses (White,L)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty., 5 July 2014
Slightly tight around the bottom of the top, but it doesn't affect how the top looks when worn. Very pretty.

Anker International, Stationery, Clipboard Box File
Anker International, Stationery, Clipboard Box File

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing work purchase., 5 July 2014
Very handy product. I work in early years and use a clip board daily for observations etc. This helps me to know that I won't lose an observation or a child's picture etc. It all gets stored inside. Fab work purchase.

Ukamshop(TM)Lovely 1PC Women Butterfly Print Sleeveless Chiffon Tank Top Shirts Crew Vest (UK 10)
Offered by Culater®

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor sizing. Hugely disappointed., 5 July 2014
I ordered the large size in this top. I am a 26 year old woman. The top fits my friends 6 year old daughter. Very poor sizing. Very disappointed customer.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty!, 5 July 2014
Pretty top. Loose fit, as meant to be. I have had many comments about the top when I have worn it. Very happy with it indeed.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4