Profile for 4Value > Reviews

Content by 4Value

4Value "Nic Thomson" (Edinburgh, Scotland)

Page: 1 | 2
Penguin Ambidextrous Vertical Mouse Wired Large
Penguin Ambidextrous Vertical Mouse Wired Large
Offered by Posturite

4.0 out of 5 stars Ergonomically superb (an easy 5*) but not perfect otherwise, 2 July 2016
Ergonomically superb works equally well left or right hand. Highly recomended for RSI sufferers. I took about a week to get fully used to it but I was reasonably comfortable with it in a day or two. Being right handed it was refreshingly easy to use left handed. For at least a month (due to lingering RSI pain) I did not want to use any mouse right handed. I now mostly use it left handed through choice. This leaves my right is free if I want to write. Great for non RSI suffers also.

It is more delicate than a standard mouse but this is only an issue when travelling - put in a padded bag on its own - bubble wrap works well.

Now to why it looses 1 star - the wire is very prone to kinking and the finish wears off with use. For a cheap mouse this is not much of an issue but this is not a cheap mouse.

200Pc Flat and Spring Washers Assortment
200Pc Flat and Spring Washers Assortment

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 8 July 2015
Good price & does the job

Chicken Wire 900mm wide x 50m Long (21223)
Chicken Wire 900mm wide x 50m Long (21223)
Offered by Far East Direct Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars As described, 14 Feb. 2015
As described. The mesh is quite wide and with hindsight I would have preferred 25 mm but that is my fault.

Kenwood SB055 Smoothie 2GO - Silver
Kenwood SB055 Smoothie 2GO - Silver

5.0 out of 5 stars Kenwood SB055 Smoothie 2GO - Silver, 5 Jan. 2014
Used it a few times to make smoothies and in general am happy with it. It is a good buy.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Dell Ultrasharp LED monitor, 22 Nov. 2012
I love this monitor. It is clear and sharp. Adjustable height which is fantastic and the main reason for me to choose it.

It is a great buy.

Monty Python And The Holy Grail [DVD] [1975]
Monty Python And The Holy Grail [DVD] [1975]
Dvd ~ Graham Chapman
Offered by MusicnMedia

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 star despite a rubbish ending, 4 Nov. 2011
One of the best comedy films. Python at its best
Clasics like Knights who say Ni, and insults from Frenchmen - brilliant
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 10, 2012 11:08 PM BST

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 4 Nov. 2011
It is not difficult to work out how to position the arms so that they meet the battery terminals. If I only charged one type of battery I would use a dedicated unit but this one scores on versitility. Probably does a load more batteries than listed here but would not be suitable for AA

Norton 360 v4.0 - 1 User 3 PC (PC)
Norton 360 v4.0 - 1 User 3 PC (PC)

5.0 out of 5 stars Norton 360 software, 14 Jun. 2010
Great protection for my computers. The family have been using Norton software for many years and I am very happy with it.

Highly recommended.

Lemix (NPFR1)n fast-charger for battery FR1 BD1 FD1 FT1 NP-FR1 for SONY CYBERSHOT DSC Series [FX77 FX88 G1 P100 P120 P150 P200 T30 T50 V3] (Includes car adaptor, UK and EU plugs)

5.0 out of 5 stars Compact charger. Works well and am pleased with it., 30 Mar. 2010
It is handy to charge the battery in car. Works well and am pleased with it.

Sell on Amazon: A Guide to Amazon's Marketplace, Seller Central, and Fulfillment by Amazon Programs
by Steve Weber

3.0 out of 5 stars Sell on Amazon, 12 Feb. 2010
I bought this book after trading on Amazon for about 4 months. By that time we were selling about 10 roughly £10 items a day. Selling on Amazon is a steep learning curve. Even with my modest experience I felt that the book was not teaching me a lot. It is better for the newcomer to Amazon.

Page: 1 | 2