Profile for Norman Locke > Reviews

Content by Norman Locke

Norman Locke (Pontypridd, Mid Glamorgan United Kingdom)

Alice LT3410 Plectrum Holder for Acoustic/3 Side Electric Guitars
Alice LT3410 Plectrum Holder for Acoustic/3 Side Electric Guitars
Offered by DUNCLAY LIMITED

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal for keeping picks to hand and so easy to use, 25 Feb. 2015
Ideal for keeping picks to hand and so easy to use. I have used small tins and stick-on holders but they are never where you want them. This is always where you want your pick, at your finger tips.

Pick Punch Plectrum Plec Maker - perfect gift for guitarist
Pick Punch Plectrum Plec Maker - perfect gift for guitarist
Offered by PlethoraPicks

5.0 out of 5 stars Money saver!, 25 Feb. 2015
Just what I needed to save having to keep looking for plectrums, now I just keep my eyes open for materials to make them.

Pestilence (Jack Randall Book 2)
Pestilence (Jack Randall Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars More non-stop action from Jack!, 25 Feb. 2015
Well got to book 2 in record time for me and I still can't put it down and although the action moves between different characters there is no chance of getting lost. A well thought out plot and I am looking forward to reading the remainder of the series.

Security: Jack Randall #4
Security: Jack Randall #4

5.0 out of 5 stars Edge of the seat action!, 25 Feb. 2015
A bit slow at first but once the action started I found it very difficult to put the book down. I couldn't wait to finish this so that I could start #2. Well written and authentic.

The Glassblower (The Glassblower Trilogy Book 1)
The Glassblower (The Glassblower Trilogy Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the very best period books I have read, 6 Dec. 2014
One of the very best period books I have read, I had a problem putting it down when I needed to be doing something else. Very true to the period of late 18th early 19th Century social trends. The writer wasn't afraid to tell it how it was and I am looking forward to reading the next book in the series.

Gospel's Greatest (Fake Books)
Gospel's Greatest (Fake Books)
by Hal Leonard Publishing Corporation
Edition: Plastic Comb

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best Gospel Music Book!, 1 Jan. 2014
I love this book, it is the second time I have purchased it. I mislaid my original copy but I couldn't manage without it so I purchased this second copy. Yes, I now have two copies because in the meantime, I found my original.

Tape measure, Anatomical shape for body measurement
Tape measure, Anatomical shape for body measurement
Offered by IDASS

5.0 out of 5 stars Tape Measure, 1 Jan. 2014
This tape measure is so easy to use to measure yourself without help, it is virtually a one-handed operation. Well done the inventor.

THE HYMN FAKE BOOK C EDITION 996 HYMNS MLC BOOK (Fake Books)
THE HYMN FAKE BOOK C EDITION 996 HYMNS MLC BOOK (Fake Books)
by Various
Edition: Plastic Comb

5.0 out of 5 stars Hymn Music All In One Place!, 2 Sept. 2013
I ordered this fake book because I was looking for music for a hymn I had known as a child and could not find it. That is until I looked at the 'Song List' for this publication. I was amazed at the breadth of manuscript in it and my amazement has not got any less now that I have received and used it.
I would recommend this to any one who requires a good repertoire of sacred and gospel songs and music and I feel that, even someone who is in the process of learning an instrument would find it an asset.

Banished (Mythological Romance) (Daughters Of The Gods Book 1)
Banished (Mythological Romance) (Daughters Of The Gods Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Not Sure?, 15 Jan. 2013
I started reading this book on my Kindle and thought, this is going to be a bundle of worms. However, by the time I had read the first few pages I couldn't wait to find out what was on the next page. And so it went on to the end. I am not into books and programmes using explicit sexual descriptions, but this was so well done in this book that I didn't find it offensive.

HDMI to HDMI Cable v1.3 with Gold Plated Connectors 1.5m - Black
HDMI to HDMI Cable v1.3 with Gold Plated Connectors 1.5m - Black
Offered by XY Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Norman to supernormal, 15 Jan. 2013
I have had a tv for some time now that has HDMI connections but hadn't realised what better picture quality it produces. I am going to use HDMI in future.