Profile for R AHMED > Reviews

Content by R AHMED

R AHMED "raafah" (UK)

WMS Peak Flow Meter (Standard Range)
WMS Peak Flow Meter (Standard Range)
Offered by Nightingale Nursing Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars Peak flow meter, 4 Aug. 2013
It is very good and working very well. It has complete information with it. I keep it in my Doctor's bag. The seller is good and recommended to others.

Riester Ri-Mini Set (Otoscope and Ophthalmoscope) AA Handles in Blue
Riester Ri-Mini Set (Otoscope and Ophthalmoscope) AA Handles in Blue
Offered by skyweb123

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good mini set, 4 Aug. 2013
I am a GP and need this set for my doctor's bag. These are perfect for me due to their efficacy and small sige. so these can easily be accommodated in my Doc's bag.

150W HALOGEN FLOODLIGHT SECURITY LIGHT WITH MOTION PIR SENSOR WORKLIGHT
150W HALOGEN FLOODLIGHT SECURITY LIGHT WITH MOTION PIR SENSOR WORKLIGHT
Offered by E Bargains UK

4.0 out of 5 stars good and cheap, 4 Aug. 2013
The halogen light was very good. It work very well. Only reason to give a less score that in the day it still sense while I tried to adjust the light sensor button. Overall ,the product is very good.

Sony Handycam CX190 Full HD Camcorder - Black (5.3MP, 25x Optical Zoom) 2.7 inch LCD

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good and a smart Camcoder, 4 Aug. 2013
I love it. It is 100% HD at my home gadgets .I read few wrong reviews that It has a false HD. I believe that to gat HD you need HD screen on you display gadget for example HD tv or HD computer. It a smart,easy to operate.
Only thing you need a good memory card as HD use lot of memory pace in any type of gadget.
I highly recommend it to others.Seller was very good too.

eSecure High Speed USB Card Reader for Digital Memory Cards Wide Compatibility
eSecure High Speed USB Card Reader for Digital Memory Cards Wide Compatibility
Offered by DOMU Marketplace

5.0 out of 5 stars Good memory card, 4 Aug. 2013
It is a cheap but a good memory card.It is working very well.I can't believe that it will be so helpful to me for almost all my gadgets.

Wall Bracket Glass 3 Shelves for LCD TV 40 42 46 47 48 50
Wall Bracket Glass 3 Shelves for LCD TV 40 42 46 47 48 50

5.0 out of 5 stars glass bracket, 4 Aug. 2013
very good. made my electronic equipments tidy.Also very strong as glass is enforced by iron bars underneath each shelf. It is recommended.