Profile for Kitty > Reviews

The Girl With No Name
The Girl With No Name
by Diney Costeloe

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 15 Jan. 2017
This review is from: The Girl With No Name (Paperback)
I came across this author by chance and I throughly enjoyed this book. I found it very atmospheric and at times felt I was in the midst of the Blitz as the author's descriptions were brilliant. I am now looking forward to reading some more of her books.

5ft Bayberry Spruce Feel Real Artificial Christmas Tree
5ft Bayberry Spruce Feel Real Artificial Christmas Tree

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 7 Dec. 2016
Although this tree is well made and easy to assemble it is quite sparse and nothing like the picture, so very disappointed.

Henkel Schwarzkopf Mind Blowing Xpress Styling Spray, 200ml
Henkel Schwarzkopf Mind Blowing Xpress Styling Spray, 200ml

2.0 out of 5 stars Horrible, 26 Sept. 2016
This is horrible made my hair really dry. Had to throw it out as it obviously didn't suit my hair.

Cape Cod Polish 8821 Polishing Cloth
Cape Cod Polish 8821 Polishing Cloth
Offered by Homecare Essentials Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 26 Sept. 2016
Really good and smells lovely as well.

6 Litre x 150 liners All-Green Compostable 6L Kitchen Caddy Liners - Food Waste Bin Liners - EN 13432 - Compost
Offered by All-Green

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheaper than supermarket, 31 July 2016
These are fine, but quite deep enough for my bin

Deconovo Decorative Cushion Cover for Chairs Faux Linen Square Cushion Cover 18x18 Inch Red
Offered by Deconovo-Home

3.0 out of 5 stars Red, 30 July 2016
Just the colour I wanted, but not very good quality as they are quite thin, so Not sure how they will look in a few months time.

Rectella 18x18 inch Montrose Cushion Cover - Red
Rectella 18x18 inch Montrose Cushion Cover - Red

5.0 out of 5 stars highly recommend, 30 July 2016
Lovely cushion cover, just the right colour ....highly recommend

The Secrets of Gaslight Lane (The Gower Street Detective Series Book 4)
The Secrets of Gaslight Lane (The Gower Street Detective Series Book 4)

3.0 out of 5 stars ... all the other books by this author and really enjoyed them, but I found this one quite confusing ..., 20 July 2016
I have read all the other books by this author and really enjoyed them, but I found this one quite confusing at time and not so enjoyable. I will however, read the next one as I just love the main characters in these books as they are so quirky.

Rieker 68851, Women's Wedge Heels Sandals, Blue (Whitedenim/jeans / 12), 6 UK (39 EU)
Offered by ascarda

5.0 out of 5 stars Blue, 16 July 2016
I bought these sandals as I wanted something comfortable for walking and having previously tried two different types of sketchers, both of which had to be returned due to poor fit I am really pleased with my reieker sandals as they are so comfortable and true to size.

Skechers Go Walk 3 Insight, Women's Low-Top Sneakers, Black (BBK), 6 UK (39 EU)
Skechers Go Walk 3 Insight, Women's Low-Top Sneakers, Black (BBK), 6 UK (39 EU)

2.0 out of 5 stars Sketchers Go Walk Insight - Black, 10 July 2016
These were horrible, they looked like a pair of old slippers and certainly not worth the money so I will be returning them.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5