Profile for Lily > Reviews

IMPOSSIBLE INSTANT COLOR FILM FOR POLAROID 600-TYPE CAMERAS
IMPOSSIBLE INSTANT COLOR FILM FOR POLAROID 600-TYPE CAMERAS
Offered by The-Warehouse

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad batch?, 6 Dec. 2015
I've bought lots of this film before and it's always been fine, but this last batch was completely unusable. The ink inside the film was leaked out, so every photo is just turning out as a blue and brown splodge. When each bit of film is so expensive this is not okay, and I don't know if I'll be buying this away.

Samsung 19V 3.15A Replacement Laptop/Notebook Adapter/Charger Power Supply for Samsung R510 R530 R719 Laptop with 12 month warranty and UK mains lead included.
Offered by PC 247

1.0 out of 5 stars TERRIBLE, 9 Mar. 2014
It broke after a few days. I guess it just serves me right for buying a less than £10 charger.

Revise for MEI Structured Mathematics - C1: Level C1
Revise for MEI Structured Mathematics - C1: Level C1
by Tom Button

3.0 out of 5 stars AS maths revision guide, 7 Jan. 2014
I'm currently studying AS level maths and I needed a revision guide that was more concise that the textbook. This book is great in that sense. It follows the topic structure of the textbook which is helpful, and it's really easy to understand. I might just be being blind and stupid now. But the website that has the answers and the tutorials doesn't seem to work. It just has the questions found in the textbook. When I press play nothing happens, and when I press the button that should (I assume) open a new page with the answers (and full tutorial?) I get an error message. I haven't tried it on other computers yet, it could be mine. So I can only give this revision guide 3 stars, because without being able to check my answers it can't be more than OK.

Milk Belgian Chocolate 900g resealable microwavable bag
Milk Belgian Chocolate 900g resealable microwavable bag

5.0 out of 5 stars Nomnomnom, 1 Nov. 2011
I got given a chocolate fountain for my birthday, and a couple of bags of this as well! The chocolate tastes delicious, and the resealable bag means that I can pour the chocolate back in once I'm finished (let's be realistic, who can FINISH 900g of chocolate between 2 people, plus marshmellows) and reuse it later! I'm definately gonna buy more of this:)Nom.

Attack the Block [DVD] [2011]
Attack the Block [DVD] [2011]
Dvd ~ Jodie Whittaker
Offered by A ENTERTAINMENT

5.0 out of 5 stars Attack The Block, 29 Oct. 2011
I watched this film about half an hour ago, and I'm not going to lie, looking at the reviews I'm VERY confused. HOW can people not enjoy this film? I'm a 15 year old girl and I watched it with my 13 year old sister, 18 year old brother and my dad. We all really enjoyed the film. Despite the way the characters were introduced, I found myself liking them quite a lot, especially as we got further into the film. I thought that it was well edited, and I liked the plot as well. One thing I can agree with is that Nick Frost didn't have a big enough part. I genuinely can't understand why he only got a few lines:( but I still loved the film, I'd watch it again and I'm recommending it to all of my friends:)

Student Dares
Student Dares
by Steph Little

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas prezzie, 17 Dec. 2010
This review is from: Student Dares (Paperback)
My friend at school was given this for a secret santa and we spent all of maths giggling :P so i'm getting it for my sister. She. Will. Love. It.