Profile for Jess > Reviews

Content by Jess

Jess

Page: 1 | 2
Driving Test Success All Tests 2015 Edition (PC DVD)
Driving Test Success All Tests 2015 Edition (PC DVD)
Offered by Topbaer

5.0 out of 5 stars Great interactive tool which helps you learn everything you need to. Easy to install and you can track your progress., 9 Oct. 2015
Helped me Pass my Theory Test First Time - Highly Recommend!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 22, 2015 9:46 AM BST

Puzzler World 2 (PC CD)
Puzzler World 2 (PC CD)

1.0 out of 5 stars When the disc arrived I tried to install it but nothing happened. It just contained a zip folder with files that wouldn't open., 9 Oct. 2015
This review is from: Puzzler World 2 (PC CD) (CD-ROM)
Doesn't work - simple as that - don't waste your money

Genuine Remote Control FOR SANYO TV`S CE19LD90B, CE19LD95B, CE20WLD25B, CE22LD90B, CE22LD94B, CE26LC81B, CE26LD33B, CE26LD47B, CE26LD81B, CE26LD90B, CE32FD90B, CE32LC81B, CE32LD33B, CE32LD47B, CE32LD81B, CE32LD90B, CE37FD33B, CE37FD47B, CE37FD90B, CE37LD33B, CE37LD81B, CE42FD33B, CE42FD47B, CE42FD81B, CE42FD90B, CE42LD33B, CE42LD81B, CE46FD33NB, CE47FD33B, CE47FD51B, CES26WSD7B, CES32WSD7B, CES37WSD7B
Offered by cherrypickelectronics

Aladdin Aveo 0.35 Litre Water Bottle, Blue Poppy
Aladdin Aveo 0.35 Litre Water Bottle, Blue Poppy

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bottle - leak proof!, 4 July 2014
I had previously bought the 0.6 Litre Water bottle in black, and decided that a smaller bottle would be great for fitting in my handbag. It has a lovely pattern with several birds on it, and it hasn't leaked once - a great buy!

Photography: A Cultural History
Photography: A Cultural History
by Mary Warner Marien

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this book - especially useful for University Students, 4 July 2014
This large book is invaluable if you are studying photography at University level, which I am. It gives you an insight into photography over a vast period of time, and is written in detail, but in a clear and simple format, and opens your eyes to subjects you may never have thought to look at before. The balance between text and photography is good, and I would highly recommend it to anyone who has a serious interest in photography.

Aladdin Aveo Water Bottle - 0.6 L, Grey
Aladdin Aveo Water Bottle - 0.6 L, Grey

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bottle that doesn't leak!, 4 July 2014
I wanted a bottle which didn't have all of those nasty chemicals in, and this looked great. I've tried several bottles before, but they always leaked - this bottle has never leaked once, holds a large amount of water, and has a nice pattern - I love it!

Francis Frith in Egypt and Palestine: A Victorian Photographer Abroad
Francis Frith in Egypt and Palestine: A Victorian Photographer Abroad
by Douglas R. Nickel

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for anyone interested in Francis Frith or Ancient Egypt!, 4 July 2014
I am a Photography Degree student and I needed information on Francis Frith for one of my dissertations. This book is huge, and has been invaluable, packed full of highly detailed and well researched information and stunning photographs. The value for money is superb, and I think anyone who loves Ancient Egypt would really appreciate this book too!

Birds of a Feather: The Complete Series 1 to 9 [DVD]
Birds of a Feather: The Complete Series 1 to 9 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Pauline Quirke
Offered by cs-marketplace

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy!, 4 July 2014
I absolutely love Birds of a Feather, and this is the ultimate box set for anyone who loves the series. The DVDs are well packaged and each episode is listed with a description - including all of the Christmas specials! Very good value for money, especially as I watch them all the time!

St Christopher Chrome Metal and leather Keyring St Christopher diameter 30mm
St Christopher Chrome Metal and leather Keyring St Christopher diameter 30mm
Offered by Sportslight Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Gift - Good value for money - Good Quality, 4 July 2014
Very pleased with this product. It looks great and is a good size. The design means that it can also be fastened in different ways (with the clip or the ring) which is handy.

Canon LP-E6 Battery Pack
Canon LP-E6 Battery Pack

1.0 out of 5 stars DON'T BUY THIS BATTERY - IT WON'T FIT THE CAMERA!, 4 July 2014
This review is from: Canon LP-E6 Battery Pack (Camera)
I bought this battery (which appeared to be genuine) as a spare, and it seemed to be a very good price. When I received it though I was extremely disappointed - the battery wouldn't go into my camera. I assume this was a fake Canon battery, and I wish I had read the other reviews before purchasing. I returned the product and received a full refund with no problems. I have had to purchase another battery elsewhere with a photography company that is reliable - it's more expensive but fits perfectly. PLEASE DO NOT BUY THIS BATTERY.

Page: 1 | 2