Profile for Mr. C. J. Williams > Reviews

Content by Mr. C. J. Williams

Mr. C. J. Williams (Leicester United Kingdom)

See Me Not
See Me Not

5.0 out of 5 stars Gripping, 18 Dec. 2016
This review is from: See Me Not (Kindle Edition)
Excellent book . Extremely thought provoking and emotive . Makes you realise that childhood can have significant impact on adult hood and that depression is a illness that needs to be discussed with honesty and openness without guilt or shame .

Appetite For Destruction [VINYL]
Appetite For Destruction [VINYL]

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing musicality, the one record I NEVER stop listening ..., 13 April 2016
Sonic bliss, ear candy, raw aggression, amazing musicality, the one record I NEVER stop listening too, my youth, my introduction to real music, it's....just...an....un..believable....f***in...MASTERPIECE.

Lenovo H50 Tower PC (AMD A10-7800 3.9 GHz, AMD Radeon R7 240 2 GB Graphics, 12 GB DDR3 RAM, 2 TB HDD, DVD-RW, Wi-Fi, Windows 8.1) - Black

1.0 out of 5 stars Caution, 19 Jun. 2015
Very disappointing first one wouldn't boot went back to,Amazon, second one arrived, worked at first loaded all my files onto it and later that day boom wouldn't boot again. Getting nervous about LENOVO now and if this spec is too good to be true for the price

Violator
Violator
Offered by the_record_factory

5.0 out of 5 stars Musical Heaven, 29 May 2008
This review is from: Violator (Audio CD)
This album just gets better and better!!!! I bought it the week it was released IN 1990 and I would take it on a desert island above all other. I was listening to World in My Eyes in the car today and it actually makes my spine shiver especially when the chords and strings kick in at 3.05 seconds - check it out it will bring about a state of inner euphoria that cannot be matched - moving and beautiful, this is sweet sweet music i LOVE THIS ALBUM!!!!

(What's the Story) Morning Glory?
(What's the Story) Morning Glory?

5.0 out of 5 stars STILL ONE OF THE BEST ALBUMS EVER, 12 Dec. 2006
It is not often that I feel compelled to write on a website but I have to say that this is Oasis at thier most amazing, ear shattering, melodic best. After this album things went seriously downhill and if Liam and Noel cannot even remeber recording this due to thier drug induced haze at the time my advice would be to go back to the drugs. For me the standout track isn;t wonderwall (overated), nor don't look back in anger (still brilliant), it is track 5 - Hey Now! What an absolute stonker of a song still being played nearly every day on my ipod 12 years on and all for the last chorus which in terms of musical arrangement and pure emotion far surpasses any other rock track I have ever listened too. Listen to i again and I defy you not to get shivers up your spine. For that I thank Oasis, for Little James I stopped buying your records. If only they were writing stuff like this now....
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 17, 2014 5:37 PM BST

Hannibal (2 Disc Special Edition) [2001] [DVD]
Hannibal (2 Disc Special Edition) [2001] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Anthony Hopkins
Offered by wantitcheaper

1.0 out of 5 stars Silence of the Lambs it ain't!!, 25 July 2002
If you loved Silenc eof the Lambs and were expecting more of the same here think again. This is a painful affair and is a pure cash in on one of the greatest film of the 90's. Anthony Hopkins seems to have forgetten how to play this brilliant character, opting instead for hammy acting with a dash of humour that just completely goes against and is a total departure from what once made this character so believable. It could have been so good, but the style has changed, Jodie Foster is no more and the blood and guts has no integrity to it. AVOID THIS FILM IT IS DIABOLICAL!