Profile for Amber > Reviews

TUMBLE DRIER SHEETS JOB LOT OF 120 SHEETS
TUMBLE DRIER SHEETS JOB LOT OF 120 SHEETS
Offered by Lifestyle Online Scotland

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and does the job, 27 Jun. 2014
I wasn't expecting these to be wet drier sheets as this was something I'd never come across, but these seem to mostly get rid of the static in our clothes, so I'm happy.

Sapphire AMD HD7750 1GB DDR5 Lite Retail PCI-E Graphics Card
Sapphire AMD HD7750 1GB DDR5 Lite Retail PCI-E Graphics Card

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty darn good, 27 Jun. 2014
My husband's graphic card was on its last legs, so we wanted to get something that was nice, but at an affordable price. He's able to run all his PC games without issue. We're very happy with it.

Akasa AK-CB002 PWM Splitter
Akasa AK-CB002 PWM Splitter
Offered by Vebox Direct Computing

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 27 Jun. 2014
I mean, it's a cable. It works. It's not pretty or fancy, but it helps my pretty fancy PC run, so I'd say it's a good buy.

WHICKSNWHACKS ® 5metre Wedo LX18 (75mm) Candle Making Wick + 50 Sustainers
WHICKSNWHACKS ® 5metre Wedo LX18 (75mm) Candle Making Wick + 50 Sustainers
Offered by whicksnwhacks

5.0 out of 5 stars Makes my candles last longer, 27 Jun. 2014
I'm not into candle-making, but I use these to make my store-bought candles last longer. They're great! I just melt the leftover wax in its container, take out the burned out wick and replace. Now I feel a little less guilty about my Yankee Candle Company purchases.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your money, 27 Jun. 2014
Seriously. You get some little metal things & some screws along with heavy duty plastic strips like they use on heavy parcels. The tiny package posted to me couldn't have cost more than 20p for the seller. If I'd known it was just plastic straps, I'd have just bought them myself for MUCH cheaper.

SUKI HARDWARE IRON & IRONING BOARD HOLDER CHROME RACK
SUKI HARDWARE IRON & IRONING BOARD HOLDER CHROME RACK
Offered by HardwareForYou

5.0 out of 5 stars Helps keep the flat tidy, 27 Jun. 2014
This has been a great space saver! We were never able to find a good place in the flat for our iron & ironing board until we got this. It was a great buy!

Kitchen Craft Colourworks Non-Stick Ceramic Frying Pan, 24 cm - Purple
Kitchen Craft Colourworks Non-Stick Ceramic Frying Pan, 24 cm - Purple

5.0 out of 5 stars If I have to cook..., 27 Jun. 2014
I want to do it in my favourite colour. I love this frying pan! It's a little small, but it's big enough to cook for the two of us.

Be Quiet SilentWings Pure 80mm Case Fan
Be Quiet SilentWings Pure 80mm Case Fan

5.0 out of 5 stars Good price for a good little fan, 22 Jun. 2014
I'm very pleased with my purchase. It's relatively quiet and keeps my PC cool. I was having problems with my CPU overheating. This fan combined with a filter have done the trick.

Akasa GRM80-AL01-BK 80mm Aluminium Fan Filter
Akasa GRM80-AL01-BK 80mm Aluminium Fan Filter

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 22 Jun. 2014
As a cat owner, this has been a great addition to my PC. No more cat hair clogging up my tower and overheating my CPU. Very pleased with my purchase.

Gamemastery Critical Hit Deck New Printing
Gamemastery Critical Hit Deck New Printing

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun crits!, 22 Jun. 2014
Not necessary to play Pathfinder, but these do add some very fun flavour to your adventures. We love them! Our fighter had his spine severed by a house cat. Hilarious for the rest of the group, not so fun for him.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4