Profile for M. A. Corringham > Reviews

Content by M. A. Corringham

M. A. Corringham

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
EVERMARKET New Style Premium Tri-Spinner Fidget Toy With Premium Hybrid Ceramic Bearing (Green Camo)
Offered by Work Mall

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't bother., 19 Jun. 2017
We got the camouflage one arrive today. The middle bits just push together to stay in place, but they are so loose they barely stay in place. We actually got a random free spinner a month ago which is miles better quality than this one. Wasn't expecting better, but certainly wasn't expecting worse. Disappointing.

Spinner Fidget, EEIEER High Speed R188 Premium Stainless Steel Bearing ADHD Focus Anxiety Relief Toys Ultra Durable High Speed 3-7 Min Spins 3 Sides Anti-Anxiety EDC Focus Toy for Killing Time (Colorful)
Offered by huamax

5.0 out of 5 stars Impressed!, 9 Jun. 2017
Beautiful, smooth action, nice 'hum' sound when spinning, 7 minutes 35 seconds spin to dead stop. Really impressed! The hard zip case is good, also came with a black velvet drawstring bag, spare bearing, and the tiniest screwdriver I've ever seen!

Gauge Gear® 16 Piece Set- STEEL Micro Ear Expanders & Tunnel Set - 6 Pc Stainless STEEL Ear Taper 1.3mm - 4.1mm & 10 Pc Stainless STEEL Tunnels 1.6mm & 4.1mm
Offered by Never86

5.0 out of 5 stars Thumbs up., 7 April 2017
All present and correct. Several reviews here have stated that they didn't receive a full set/wrong duplicates etc, but I have received everything I was supposed to. It's a pity there isn't a plug to correspond with the smallest taper (to make it a fully complete set), but not an issue for me as I've stretched the first step already and popped the smallest plug straight in (after sterilising, obviously). 2 days from order to delivery, happy with my purchase.

WoodWick "Wood Smoke" Hourglass Jar Candle, White, Medium
WoodWick "Wood Smoke" Hourglass Jar Candle, White, Medium

5.0 out of 5 stars Smokey!, 6 Jan. 2017
I love woodwick candles. I have a black cherry one which I love lighting and listening to the crackle, but what I really wanted was something that would smell like a proper wood fire too. They have several "fire" fragrances, bonfire, fireside, etc, but based on other reviews I thought I'd try this one. Definitely smokey! Success!

WoodWick 1-Piece Black Cherry Medium Jar Candle, Red
WoodWick 1-Piece Black Cherry Medium Jar Candle, Red
Offered by magasindiscount

5.0 out of 5 stars My favourite candle!, 6 Jan. 2017
Absolutely love this candle. The fragrance is strong and sweet, but not cloying, and the crackle is magic. The best thing is to light it in the evening, turn the TV off, and settle down with a good book. I've had mine just over a week and burned down more than half of it already.

VR Headset, Virtual Reality Headset with Bluetooth Remote Controller for iPhone 5s 6 7 & Samsung S7 S6 edge and all Android Smartphone by Pasonomi (VR Glasses + VR Controller)

3.0 out of 5 stars Great for android, not really for iphone, 22 Dec. 2016
This is neat little kit. Turn a virtual reality app on, pop the phone in the front section, and off you go. No issue with the headset. The little remote control only has limited function with iPhone though. I can turn my music on, adjust volume, and (annoyingly) close the app. But that's it. I can stand still and look around, but I can't move or select anything with it. If you have an android though, this thing comes alive. Really easy to focus, even with terrible eyesight like my husband has.

Housweety Beaded Charm Bookmarks, with Crystal Glass Quartz, "Believe" Dangle Beads, 3 Pcs, Silver Tone
Offered by Housweety

4.0 out of 5 stars Tarnish., 28 Nov. 2016
These are so cute, but the ones I have tucked in books seem to have tarnished really badly, whereas the spare is still shiny silver.

The First Slodge
The First Slodge

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this!, 28 Nov. 2016
This review is from: The First Slodge (Kindle Edition)
Really lovely story! My son told me about it after reading it at school and wanted his own copy. Good purchase.

Deluxe Pig Set Fancy Dress Kit With Sound!! Farmyard Animal
Deluxe Pig Set Fancy Dress Kit With Sound!! Farmyard Animal
Offered by Fancy Dress Worldwide

3.0 out of 5 stars Need to remove noise box to fit., 28 Nov. 2016
Would be more stars if it wasn't necessary to remove the noise box from the nose piece in order to fit a nose in it. I bought two of these for my kids (age 6 & 4), and even their little noses wouldn't fit with that noise box inside.

Busy B 2017 "Wreath Design" Family Calendar - Navy/Green/Cream
Busy B 2017 "Wreath Design" Family Calendar - Navy/Green/Cream

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 28 Nov. 2016
I will buy these every year. This is my 2nd consecutive year purchase. I love the pockets especially.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7