Profile for K. Russell > Reviews

Content by K. Russell

K. Russell "katielikespop" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
ABBA: You Can Dance (Wii)
ABBA: You Can Dance (Wii)
Offered by wantitcheaper

5.0 out of 5 stars great game great purchase, 17 Jun. 2013
I thoughly love this game,it is fantastic and the dancers on tv screen look good,easy routines to do,its not that difficult,just chose your favourite Abba song and away you go :) Its a must have for anyone young or old,get this for your collection today.

Right Place Right Time
Right Place Right Time
Offered by ReNew Entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Best album by Olly Murs, 27 April 2013
This review is from: Right Place Right Time (Audio CD)
I love this album by Olly Murs as songs are catchy and you can sing along to them,some songs you couldnt even tell what the words were and the Sound of Olly singing were hard to listen to as the instruments drowned him out,other than that the Album was perfect.

10/10 well done Olly :) be good for you as well as making the album to edit it as well :)

Diamante Crystal Hardback Case For Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 i8160 / Path of Butterfly Black Design

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, 3 Feb. 2013
great product looks nice on any samsung galaxy 2 smart phone and would recommend it to any of my friends

Heart & Soul
Heart & Soul
Offered by A ENTERTAINMENT

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Album, 6 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Heart & Soul (Audio CD)
Great album by Steve Brookstein :) a pleasure to have in my cd collection,songs I love on this cd are Dance with my Father OOH Baby Baby Baby,Yah Mo be there,Your love just lifts me higher and higher :)

Steve does not disappoint,SO get this album in your collection :)

40,000 Things
40,000 Things
Offered by A ENTERTAINMENT

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic tunes and Album!, 6 Dec. 2012
This review is from: 40,000 Things (Audio CD)
this is the best album ever by Steve Brookstein,its easy listening and you will enjoy each track,I am delighted with my album Steve is a great singer and artist :)You cant fail to have this in your collection :)

Zumba 2 Fitness Wii - Bundle Pack with Belt accessory
Zumba 2 Fitness Wii - Bundle Pack with Belt accessory
Offered by ClickWright

3.0 out of 5 stars cant keep the pace with this game, 28 Mar. 2012
I found Zumba Fitness 2 although enjoyable,I liked the different types of latin music the game had,I gave it a go today for an hour,couldnt keep up with the interactive trainer although I tried really hard,I seemed to have a good techique and got lots of stars straight away which was strange as I had only got it today so wouldnt have achieved that quite easily.

Captain Morgane and the Golden Turtle (Wii)
Captain Morgane and the Golden Turtle (Wii)
Offered by Game Trade Online

3.0 out of 5 stars lovely game but frustrating trying to work out what to do, 28 Mar. 2012
This game for me although lovely backdrops and colour,dialogue good between charactors I found the gaming really hard and not very easy,working out what equipement worked with what to do an action,the point and click feature is really good but I got to a scene and I couldnt progress futher.Up to you upon purchasing but I can say at least I had had a good go with the game and in the end I decided it wasnt for me.

War Horse [DVD] [2011]
War Horse [DVD] [2011]
Dvd ~ Jeremy Irvine
Offered by Quality Media Supplies Ltd.

5.0 out of 5 stars War Horse stunning film, 8 Feb. 2012
This review is from: War Horse [DVD] [2011] (DVD)
I went to see this at the Cinema this evening and loved the shots of Dartmoor,you do feel joy and sadness in the film some funny bits as well,I felt that Joey(the horse) was a really great character all that training to get it just right was fantastic.

I recommend you ether go and see this movie and if so buy the dvd so you can see it again and again at your leisure.

10/10 and well done to Stephen Spielburg on a great production and Cast.

Jack Frost [DVD] [1998]
Jack Frost [DVD] [1998]
Dvd ~ Michael Keaton

5.0 out of 5 stars Jack Frost, 27 Dec. 2011
This review is from: Jack Frost [DVD] [1998] (DVD)
I loved this movie,I loved the special effects.Really warm harted film and it made you feel good and feeing festive :) There was no picture on the disc which was disappointed but it didnt spoil my enjoyment of the movie and it was clearly marked as Jack Frost around the ring of the disc :)

Aphrodite Les Folies - Live in London [2CD+DVD]
Aphrodite Les Folies - Live in London [2CD+DVD]
Offered by BestSellerRecordshop

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Kylie at her Best!, 26 Dec. 2011
Kylie has succeeded in bringing to us her latest tour on dvd Les Folies,Really fantastic and enjoyable watching,singing songs from Aprodite her album and singing songs from her past such as What DO I Have to DO? Spinning Around etc.

She is a true showwoman and if you like Kylie then this tour dvd is for you,Get it now! You wont be disappointed.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8