Profile for UDR > Reviews

UDR

Page: 1 | 2
No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars A great figure for Minecraft fans., 10 Aug. 2012
The figure is a nice size and the quality is pretty good (not perfect, but better than most). The block has a small hole in it and there's a ring of plastic sticking out from the production process, but the paint job is good and it seems durable enough. The figure's head has some movement to it, but it's a little stiff.

It's not perfect, and the price is pretty high (relatively to the US price), but it's a great figure and I'd recommend it to any big Minecraft fans with some disposable income.

Nintendo DS-LITE Replacement Battery - Double Capacity 1600mAh
Nintendo DS-LITE Replacement Battery - Double Capacity 1600mAh
Offered by Gizmo Gaming

1.0 out of 5 stars Barely lasts 15 minutes..., 17 July 2012
I bought this after my original battery started only lasting around an hour. It was very cheap and delivery was quick, but that doesn't mean a whole lot when the battery just doesn't work, as I've been getting literally 10-15 minutes of life out of it. I've tried recharging the battery multiple times and the life hasn't changed.

I've looked at all the other reviews, and it seems like buying this product is pretty much a gamble, as half the time they just don't work. Basically, if you want to spend £2.65 for the chance of a good new battery, go for it, but trust me, there's a chance you're going to just waste that money.

Razer Arctosa Gaming Keyboard
Razer Arctosa Gaming Keyboard

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Good., 24 Sept. 2010
Although quite a high price for what you get in my opinion, this keyboard is very comfortable to use and looks awesome. I am disappointed that I would have had to pay an extra £20 just for backlighting, but other then that this keyboard does everything it should and more, it's very easy to type quickly and easy to game with.

BCL 7 Button Ergonomic Laser Gaming Mouse Black
BCL 7 Button Ergonomic Laser Gaming Mouse Black

5.0 out of 5 stars I am very impressed., 24 Sept. 2010
This is a very good mouse. It might not be the best gaming mouse on the market, but it's well worth the price. Very easy to handle and looks very neat. I have no complaints, very nice.

Page: 1 | 2