Profile for Bess > Reviews

TCP Antiseptic Liquid - 100 ml
TCP Antiseptic Liquid - 100 ml
Offered by Online4Perfume

5.0 out of 5 stars Old Favourite., 2 April 2016
Perfect for sore throat. Has many uses. I keep it in the bathroom cupboard on hand for those little health crisis times that you do not need to worry the doctor about. You just have to make sure that you dilute it properly and follow the guidelines properly. Does smell a bit pongy for a little while afterwards, there is no mistaking the smell of TCP.

Cavendish & Harvey Travel Tin Multivitamin Drops 175 g (Pack of 9)
Cavendish & Harvey Travel Tin Multivitamin Drops 175 g (Pack of 9)

5.0 out of 5 stars Yum Yum., 2 April 2016
Taste great and a nice way for an adult to take a multi vitamin.

Daler Rowney AquaFine Jumbo Smooth Watercolour Paper A4 UK
Daler Rowney AquaFine Jumbo Smooth Watercolour Paper A4 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Good paper., 28 Dec. 2015
Really pleased with this paper, good value.

If I Can Dream: Elvis Presley With The Royal Philharmonic Orchestra
If I Can Dream: Elvis Presley With The Royal Philharmonic Orchestra

5.0 out of 5 stars If I can Dream., 30 Oct. 2015
Burning Love just blew me away, I first heard it played on Radio 2 and I just could not believe that the song could sound better than the original, brilliant.

Step-by-Step Drawing Animals
Step-by-Step Drawing Animals
by Fiona Watt

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book., 3 July 2015
I never learned to draw at school very well and art was my worse subject. I needed a book that was easy and simple that anyone could follow. My cousin can paint and draw like a true artist, oh how I wish it was me. I have worked through this book several times now and I can draw all the animals as well as demonstrated in the book. I am really pleased with my drawings and very glad that I purchased this book. I am a full time carer and only get a very limited time in the evening to draw but the step by step examples to follow are very easy for a complete novice like me. I have found it very relaxing and enjoyable working my way through this book.