Profile for J. George > Reviews

Content by J. George

J. George "Break Up Specialist" (here, there and everywhere)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
NETGEAR D6400-100UKS AC1600 Dual Band 300 + 1300 Mbps Wireless (Wi-Fi) VDSL/ADSL Modem Router for Phone Line Connections (BT Infinity, YouView, TalkTalk, EE and Plusnet Fibre) (Amazon Echo Enabled)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good bit of kit, 25 July 2017
I was a bit nervous when I brought this modem router as it was different from my belkin router. It look a bit research but was able to find their techincal support number. I will be honest the set up process with netgear is so much easier and more straightforward. So far so good.

No Drama [Explicit]
No Drama [Explicit]

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 28 Oct. 2016
This review is from: No Drama [Explicit] (MP3 Download)
great track

French Perm Stabilizer Plus 946 ml
French Perm Stabilizer Plus 946 ml
Offered by Correct Way

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for naturals with high porosity issues as well as a post relaxer neutralising conditioner ., 28 Oct. 2016
I have high porosity, coloured natural hair....on top of that I live in a hard water area!

As roux porosity control is no longer available in the UK this a has been a massive godsend. It has an extremely low ph level of 2 (much lower than row which has 4.5ph), and I use it mixed my other conditioner (for cowashing and deep conditioning), I think I will check the ph levels, but mixing the conditioner has given no problems so far . I've found that my hair looks and feels so much better since using this product (plus its almost a litre so it money saving too) as it really closes the hair shaft and makes my hair feels super soft and silky.

Party Girl (The Girl's Series Book 1)
Party Girl (The Girl's Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars A great read, 30 Mar. 2016
Ok, I will be honest this isn't my type of book as but after reading so many Japanese thrillers I decided I need a break from all the 'death, rapes and casual cruelty'. This was wonderful light relief and with a sweet romantic story for good measure.

We have all been there, our first job after University and culture shock of colleagues, horrible bosses working late and just getting sucked into all sorts of stupid drama. I really felt for her and totally understood how she must of have felt. I adored Landon's' resilience, grace under fire, strong moral backbone and strength of character. She was my kind of gal. The supporting characters are well rounded and relatable. I will read the rest of the 'girl' series with relish.

Remodelista: A Manual for the Considered Home
Remodelista: A Manual for the Considered Home
by Julie Carlson

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely book, 25 Jan. 2016
great book and good idea

Core Exercise Sliders - 2 Dual Sided Gliding Discs for Carpet and Hard Floors - Silver
Offered by Elite sportz equipment

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow! this is good...no really it is. My abs are super sore (in a good way), 25 Jan. 2016
This is a good piece of kit. I can't recommend it highly enough. I purchased this so I could do exercises targeting my lower abs ( summer bodies are made in the winter!) I tried it today for my mountain climbers (with ankle weights) and jack knife exercises. All I can say if you want to take your workout to the next level - this will do it for you.

A good quality product and super fast shipping this is an item that will be in my gym bag. Also good if you want to do splits training too.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 25, 2016 11:43 PM GMT

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent delivery., 13 April 2015
Fits my mac air perfectly. Excellent delivery.

CASEBUDi Magic Mouse Travel Case - Black
CASEBUDi Magic Mouse Travel Case - Black
Offered by GOBUDi

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy with it, 13 April 2015
does the job. Very happy with it

Behind Closed Doors: A gripping psychological thriller
Behind Closed Doors: A gripping psychological thriller

1.0 out of 5 stars God this book was dull. Waste of £2, 13 April 2015
God the woman in this book was as wet as 'washed out bank holiday' I've never read such an unsympathetic character in my entire life. She put herself and her child in toxic environment with an emotionally unstable character. Although the outcome was tragic it was also inevitable. Watch paint dry or grass grow, but save your money and don't buy this book

Kamor® 13 13.3" 14 inch MacBook Air/MacBook Pro Water-resistant PU leather Sleeve Case Cover Shell - Ultra slim lightweight superior protection Laptop Sleeve Case Bag / Notebook Computer Case / Briefcase Carrying Bag / Ultrabook Laptop Bag Case / Pouch Cover / Skin Cover with 0.45cm thickness for Acer / Asus / Dell / Fujitsu / Lenovo / HP / Samsung / Sony / Toshiba computer, suitable for MacBook Air/MacBook Pro Retina Display/Apple Compputer, Acer Chromebook 13, ASUS Chromebook 13, ASUS Zenbook, HP Pavilion X2, HP Stream 13, HP Stream 14, Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro 13.3 inch, Toshiba CB35-B3330 13.3-Inch Chromebook 2, especially for teens/kids/children/childs/women/men/ladies/girls/boys design (Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good bag. Fits everything I need perfectly, 3 April 2015
Very good bag. Fits everything I need perfectly. Only gripe is I wish it had a shoulder strap. Otherwise perfect.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5