Profile for phil_w > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Logitech M560 Wireless Mouse - Black
Logitech M560 Wireless Mouse - Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Not fully Apple Mac OS X compatible, 25 Feb. 2016
The Logitech M560 seems like a pretty good mouse. It feels a little narrow in my hand (my forth and fifth fingers don't have anywhere to rest and just rub along the mouse mat). Edited - The scroll wheel can be either free rolling or clicking, you just need to press down on it to change between the two.

My biggest problem with it is that it isn't fully compatible with Mac OS X. The product is only marketed as being for Windows or Chrome OS, but I thought I'd give it a go. Sadly, only the left and right mouse buttons do what I want them to do. The two right hand thumb buttons, the button behind the scroll wheel and the scroll wheel click themselves do nothing. I have tried to remap them using the BetterTouchTool app but have had no luck.

Danelo 6V 2A 2000mA 5.5mmx2.5mm AC-DC Switching Adaptor Power Supply Charger
Danelo 6V 2A 2000mA 5.5mmx2.5mm AC-DC Switching Adaptor Power Supply Charger
Offered by Danelo Power

5.0 out of 5 stars runs pretty cool. Quick delivery, 8 Dec. 2015
Works perfectly, runs pretty cool. Quick delivery.

Who Killed Harlowe Thrombey? (Choose Your Own Adventure)
Who Killed Harlowe Thrombey? (Choose Your Own Adventure)
by Edward Packard

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 8 Dec. 2015
Classic! I had this as a kid and now my 8 year old loves it, too.

Mini Star Rugby Rugby Trophy Award
Mini Star Rugby Rugby Trophy Award
Offered by Womack Graphics

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 8 Dec. 2015
A good, solid little trophy. Perfect for keeping in our kitbag for the star of the week.

7dayshop AA 2900 Ni-Mh High Performance Rechargeable Batteries - 4 Pack
7dayshop AA 2900 Ni-Mh High Performance Rechargeable Batteries - 4 Pack
Offered by 7dayshop Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 21 Aug. 2013
My Fujifilm bridge camera just keeps running and running on these batteries. Great value. I alway buy my rechargeables from 7dayshop. Recommended.

Valuemed 38cm QUEENS Clinical Reflex Hammer with point
Valuemed 38cm QUEENS Clinical Reflex Hammer with point
Offered by ADTUK Ltd

3.0 out of 5 stars It's a hammer, just a flimsy one, 21 Aug. 2013
It's alright. It works. It lets me take reflexes. It doesn't feel like it will last. Some guys on my course have the proper, meaty reflex hammers but I can't seem to find where you buy them from.

Shinntto(TM) New Battery for Apple Macbook 13" White MAC A1185 A1181, 10.8V 10400MAH Battery White

5.0 out of 5 stars Works!, 21 Aug. 2013
Bought to replace an ageing macbook battery that only held about 1 hour of charge and had swollen. This battery is the correct size, worked straight away (had a little charge in on arrival) and gives me about 3 hours of life. It's probably not as wonderful and authentic as a brand new OEM battery, but my Macbook is a hunk of junk after 5 years and this has given it a new lease of life.

I'm a happy customer.

LYL® Bluetooth Obdii Obd2 Diagnostic Scanner, Wireless OBD 2 Scan Tool Check Engine Light CAR Code Reader for Android Torque DashCommand

5.0 out of 5 stars Everyone should have one of these, 21 Aug. 2013
After spending a fortune (£55) for my local garage to 'diagnose' a fault in my car I hunted for an OBDII scanner. I bought this for £5, thinking that even if it wasn't perfect then it would be cheaper than a future trip to the garage.

Well, I think it is perfect. I downloaded the free Torque app to my Android phone, plugged this device into my car and linked the two together - absolutely no problems at all. I've since paid about £3 to upgrade to the full Torque app (see the Google Play store for info) and I've got access to Speed, Revs, Turbo Boost, Temperatures, etc etc from my ECU. I've been fault finding in friends' cars and, where appropriate, I've been able to clear the engine warning light. This combo works in Kia Picanto, Fiat Grand Punto, Vauxhall Zafira, SEAT Cordoba and I'm sure it would work in any car or van.

Blue Massage Table Couch Cover with Face Hole
Blue Massage Table Couch Cover with Face Hole
Offered by Physique Management

4.0 out of 5 stars A perfect fit but the face hole doesn't quite line up with an Akron couch, 21 Aug. 2013
I bought this to go with an Akron couch (Streamline, I think). The cover is perfectly good quality and the right size but the face hole on my couch doesn't line up perfectly with the couch cover's face hole. It's still useable, just not perfect.

Meccano Multi Models 40 Model Set
Meccano Multi Models 40 Model Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful. Much more than a toy, 21 Aug. 2013
I'm not going to say anything about Meccano that hasn't already been said! We bought this for my 6 year old's birthday and it is probably a bit advanced for him. However, he loved sitting with me and watching my build our first model, helping me find the correct bit and with the bolts.

It's so much more robust than the other toys he has and so much more likely to last longer.

Page: 1 | 2