Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer (Banffshire, Scotland)

Picnic Recipes and Picnic Food Collection
Picnic Recipes and Picnic Food Collection

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for busy mums or romantic day out, 4 Dec. 2016
Cheap, simple and healthy recipes for families or couples. Minimum of preparation for maximum of taste with plenty spare time to enjoy the day.

5.0 out of 5 stars Vintage Style Condiments Set, 15 Mar. 2011
Well made product, particularly for large dining table.The glass parts are solid and the pewter is not over-polished so goes well with pewter or silver tableware. Recommended.

Driftwood Wall Mirror Wood Hall Bathroom 43X33Cm
Driftwood Wall Mirror Wood Hall Bathroom 43X33Cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Driftwood Wall Mirror, 15 Mar. 2011
Good quality mirror, well made, strong frame in perfect size for my needs. The mirror arrived well protected against damage in transit. Overall, I am happy with this purchase.

Silver Mirrored Aviator Sunglasses with Fully Reflective Lenses Mens and Womens Fashion
Offered by ASVP Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars High quality, 31 Oct. 2009
I purchased pair of those glasses for my son and he was delighted. The frame is very strong and the whole product is of high quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable, 31 Oct. 2009
I purchased two of those dresses, in black and heather, for my holidays in the tropics. Both are exactly what I was looking for: comfortable, breathable and feminine. I am very happy with my purchase and looking forward to wear it in the sun.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality, 31 Oct. 2009
First time purchased from this seller and I am very happy with the product. The tunic is comfortable, high quality and it makes me look slimmer than I am. It look stunning with black fluid trousers or skirt. I am looking forward to buy more clothes form this seller.