Profile for CC > Reviews

Content by CC

CC (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
C63® [5 PACK] Luxury PRO Touch Screen Stylus Pen Set. Beautiful reflective Mirror Touch Screen Stylus Pens for iPad Air, iPad Mini and Retina, iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 PLUS [BUNDLE]
Offered by ESP Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars very happy with purchase, 30 April 2017
Lovely colours, work perfectly, very happy with purchase.

Selection 1155990 Haceka Short Hook, Silver
Selection 1155990 Haceka Short Hook, Silver

5.0 out of 5 stars I couldn't recommend it enough, 19 Aug. 2016
Strange how such a small thing could make such a big difference! It's just what we needed in our new walk in shower as we had no bathrobe hooks nearby. I couldn't recommend it enough.

Me & My Grey Soft Pet Carrier
Me & My Grey Soft Pet Carrier
Offered by SDE Online

4.0 out of 5 stars It is very soft and comfortably padded inside, 19 Aug. 2016
My 4 yr old mini dachshund loves this. She went in the moment it arrived and wants to go in every time she sees it. It is very soft and comfortably padded inside, keeps dog snug and warm.
Overall it is great value for money, I gave it 4 stars rather than 5 as I think it could be improved by having the option to use as an over the shoulder bag (after a while it gets a bit heavy, even with a very small dog), and some external and internal pockets for money, keys, phone, doggie bags and treats, etc so one doesn't need to carry another bag with them.
I would still recommend it.

COOLCASE FPUK 1.5metre 3.5mm Jack Headphone/Mic EXTENSION Cable Lead
COOLCASE FPUK 1.5metre 3.5mm Jack Headphone/Mic EXTENSION Cable Lead
Offered by Dkbees

5.0 out of 5 stars I'd recommend this., 14 July 2015
well it does the job as it should, I'd recommend this.

The Girl on the Train
The Girl on the Train

1.0 out of 5 stars I guessed what was coming from quite early on and was very disappointed when it turned out my guess was right, 14 July 2015
This book just did not delivered what it promised .. Really, I expected more from a 'psychological' thriller! It started mildly well and soon became a page turner, only, after the first few pages I found myself wanting to turn pages for the wrong reason, just to get through it and finally finish it. Not even a twist in the plot... I guessed what was coming from quite early on and was very disappointed when it turned out my guess was right. Overall for me nothing to write home about on all aspects, starting from the narrative which was rather weak and simple. The plot is one of the least credible I have come across in a while and on top of that each of the main characters is just so incredibly negative, not sure what sort of message the writer had in mind, certainly not very complimentary to women, with the 3 main female characters being very weak, stupid, vain, all victims of men and living their whole lives according to how much a man desires them and admires them. The 2 main male characters are violent, liars, self obsessed and selfish. And even the other minor male figure was dubious. I'm afraid I don't understand the hype, I felt cheated and robbed. If you are a literature lover, and appreciate good writing and interesting plot, steer clear.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 19, 2015 11:40 AM BST

Philips Lumea Prestige SC2006/11 IPL Hair Removal System for Face and Body
Philips Lumea Prestige SC2006/11 IPL Hair Removal System for Face and Body

5.0 out of 5 stars however I would highly recommend it as it is well worth it as if ..., 6 April 2015
I am very impressed with this product, I only wish I had bought one earlier. I was very sceptical and only decided to purchase when one was available at a lower price from Amazon Warehouse deals, however I would highly recommend it as it is well worth it: if you fit the criteria it most definitely does the job painlessly and effectively!

Little Pink Black/Sliver,Blue,Red and Brown Bag Totes Bag (PINK)
Little Pink Black/Sliver,Blue,Red and Brown Bag Totes Bag (PINK)

5.0 out of 5 stars ... to carry her lunch to school and it's just perfect. Lovely bag, 18 Dec. 2014
Bought it for my pink mad daughter to carry her lunch to school and it's just perfect. Lovely bag, holds quite a lot yet it is very compact. I'd recommend it.

Carnivale: Complete HBO Season 1 [2003] [DVD] [2005]
Carnivale: Complete HBO Season 1 [2003] [DVD] [2005]
Dvd ~ Amanda Aday
Offered by The_Entertainment _Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 2 Oct. 2014
product was faultless and as new. The series is highly addicting...!

RayGar Drawstring Bags Backpack Rucksack School Book Bag With Corner Protectors / Large Front Zipped Pocket / Built- In Slot for Earphones Headphones / Sport Gym Swim PE Football Karate Ju-Jitsu Running Swimming Boxing Judo Netball Bag 'Brand New' (Fuschia Pink)
Offered by RayGar

Colorful Printing (Goth Dark Heart & Blood) Aluminum Metal and Hard Plastic Hybrid Back Case for iPhone4 / iPhone 4S

2.0 out of 5 stars pricey., 10 July 2014
Received faster than expected, however I was rather disappointed with the value for money aspect of this case. To be fair it now looks as in the picture so maybe it is my own failing, but the cover feels very flimsy and plain for the price. You can get a custom made one for less, and my previous covers all had blings, bound leather material, intricate laced patterns and at less than half the price of this one. Fits the phone perfectly though and doesn't compromise signal quality (I had a long standing issue with my first case when the phone wouldn't connect to wi-fi or to the network so I was unable to use it, it took me many months of changing sim cards and sending the iphone for repair to Apple when I finally discovered the problem was cause by the metal cover blocking signals ...).
I like this overall for its sleek, non fussy design, however the picture at the back is widely available on-line and it doesn't feel very unique, but mainly the price is too high for what it is.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3