Profile for Ian Griffiths > Reviews

All was as stated

Christmas In The Heart
Christmas In The Heart

5.0 out of 5 stars Ah Christmas tunes..., 5 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Christmas In The Heart (Audio CD)
...do we really need a 'fresh' interpretation of Christmas, musically? ....I'm not sure we do, but the rest of my household did seem to have lighter spirits when listening to this CD...enough already!

I Am A Bird Now
I Am A Bird Now

5.0 out of 5 stars bought as present...., 5 Aug. 2013
This review is from: I Am A Bird Now (Audio CD)
I bought this as a present for my wife, she seems to get enjoyment from playing it and listening to the music that it contains.

Magic Rocking Horse [VINYL]
Magic Rocking Horse [VINYL]

5.0 out of 5 stars Gem!, 5 Aug. 2013
As a collector and player of this genre I have no issues with this ....err issue, on vinyl it is great to hear once again those long forgotten half remembered tunes from long ago....

TeckNet® NEW Kindle 4 Premium Folio Case / Cover With Magnetic Clasp For NEW Amazon Kindle 4 / 6 inch / 2011 generation / Book Style - Includes Kindle Rear Protector - Purple

5.0 out of 5 stars All good, 5 Aug. 2013
It protects my wife kindle, she carries it in her handbag, sometimes in a back-pack, and even on occasion in her coat pocet, it seems well made and, fit for this task.

Pulp Fiction [VINYL]
Pulp Fiction [VINYL]

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab!, 5 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Pulp Fiction [VINYL] (Vinyl)
Come on, we all loved the film, right?....what's not to like about the sound track, especially as its on vinyl! ...now don't anyone of you mother............

Supergets® Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 Premium Black Top Flip PU Leather Case with Touch Screen Stylus, Screen Protector And Polishing Cloth
Offered by MOBILEJOY

3.0 out of 5 stars Leather...?, 5 Aug. 2013
this was the nearest thing to cardboard, oh don't get me wrong it looked leather-ish, and it did for six months pocket wear, protect my phone....

The Hangover [DVD] [2009]
The Hangover [DVD] [2009]
Dvd ~ Zach Galifianakis
Offered by Black Wolfe

5.0 out of 5 stars watch-able film...., 5 Aug. 2013
This review is from: The Hangover [DVD] [2009] (DVD)
what's to say about a DVD.....it is a storage medium that we are all familiar with, this one works when it is popped into a DVD player and the film is good too, if you like this sort of movie....

Sideways [DVD] [2004]
Sideways [DVD] [2004]
Dvd ~ Paul Giamatti
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Movie, 5 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Sideways [DVD] [2004] (DVD)
Am I reviewing the movie or the DVD? ......you put it in the DVD player, and sit back to watch the film.....you either like it or you dont.....

The Royal Tenenbaums [DVD] [2002]
The Royal Tenenbaums [DVD] [2002]
Dvd ~ Gene Hackman
Offered by best_value_entertainment

1.0 out of 5 stars good film....poor copy, 5 Aug. 2013
I should've sent it back, but as I bought it with a few others, and as I knew I was taking a risk, as they were all second-hand DVD's, great film, but this copy wont play....its not fair I tells yer!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 22, 2014 11:32 AM GMT

Page: 1 | 2