Profile for Peter and Sarah > Reviews

This Is War
This Is War
Offered by 247dvd

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 15 July 2014
This review is from: This Is War (Audio CD)
After being introduced to Thirty Seconds to Mars by a friend, this CD was the first one I purchased, solely because Stranger in a Strange Land is my favourite. This album didn't disappoint and I love it. After hearing it for the first time I subsequently went and ordered all their other albums! I just can't get enough of Thirty Seconds to Mars!

Alan Partridge: Alpha Papa [DVD]
Alan Partridge: Alpha Papa [DVD]
Dvd ~ Steve Coogan
Offered by DVDBayFBA

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as first thought!, 23 Jan. 2014
I bought this for my husband's Christmas present as the advert looked really funny and my hubby loves Alan Partridge. There were a couple of funny moments but other than that it was a little boring. My hubby liked it slightly more than I did. There are much funnier dvds out there but if you are a massive Partridge fan then it is worth a watch.

Disney Princess Ultimate Dream Castle
Disney Princess Ultimate Dream Castle

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 23 Jan. 2014
Bought this as a Christmas present for our 5 year old daughter. It was much bigger than I expected and I put it together on Christmas Eve night in readiness for the morning. I was very impressed with the sturdiness and the accessories that came with it. Our daughter's face when she walked in and saw it was absolutely priceless. It is played with on a daily basis and she adores it!