Profile for TootieBootie > Reviews

Content by TootieBootie

TootieBootie

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Men Women Sports Sweatband Tennis Squash Badminton Terry Cloth Wrist Sweat Bands Basketball Gym Wristband Wrist Wraps Purple 8cm*7.5cm
Offered by rongwen

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, 26 Mar. 2017
Does the job. Getting a little tatty but it's very cheap so I'm quite happy.

York Fitness 20kg Cast Iron Dumbbell Set
York Fitness 20kg Cast Iron Dumbbell Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab value weights, 26 Mar. 2017
Awesome! Really pleased with these weights i received as a gift! I love the flexibility of amount of weight you can use. I'm toying with buying another set so I've got additional weights i can add (seems like great value way of adding weight).

Hands Up [Clean]
Hands Up [Clean]

5.0 out of 5 stars 3 year old loves it!, 31 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Hands Up [Clean] (MP3 Download)
This is a fab CD! I bought this for my 3.5 year old daughter for Christmas and she loves it! It seems like a slightly more grown up style of nursery rhyme. 'Hands up' as an especially good track - I'd love to hear more tracks like this one! My daughter is currently in her bedroom, listening to this new CD on her new CD player and jumping up and down with excitement. 5* from us :)

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 5 April 2012
I have these as well as the Baya - have to say, they are not quite as comfy as the more traditional crocs but they are still pretty good!! They look a bit more 'shoe' like which is good.

Crocs Unisex Baya Clog
Crocs Unisex Baya Clog

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them!, 5 April 2012
This review is from: Crocs Unisex Baya Clog (Shoes)
I love my crocs! I started to wear them when I was pregnant and found geting shoes on difficult due to a massive bump and hot swollen feel. This was over 3 years ago and i am still wearing them!!
They are great for slipping on to pop outside - my daughter also has a pair which she loves as they are easy for her to put on and pop into the garden .
I also wear them for gardening and cleaning the bathrooms as they are fine to get dirty or wet as they clean and dry quickly and easily.
Great for the beach too!!
Love them!

Dr Martens Women's Binky Side Zip Boot
Dr Martens Women's Binky Side Zip Boot

5.0 out of 5 stars SO comfortable!! Like slippers!!, 12 Mar. 2012
Only got these boots today - had the calf length wedge boots before which were very comfortable but as the weather is warming up I thought I'd try these, shorter boots.
Only worn them around the house so far but WOW they are SO comfortable!!! Like slippers!! These will not take any 'breaking in'. The leather is so soft around the top of the boot. The look smart for work and I think i will be wearing them out of work too. The seem a slightly wider fit than my previous DMs but this is no bad thing.
Very happy so far!! :0)

Trapped - A Novel of Terror (The Konrath Horror Collective)
Trapped - A Novel of Terror (The Konrath Horror Collective)

2.0 out of 5 stars Very silly, childish horror., 8 Jan. 2012
I don't like giving up on a book, it kept me reading and turing those pages, purely to get to the end!! I have just about managed to stick this one out!

I thought the plot was far fetched, far too much silly gore - I don't mind gore but too much just turned off my interest!

The way the characters spoke irritated me.

I was just glad to finish it!!

I thought the idea of two novels in one was interesting and I thought I'd enjoy reading the two versions. I've not bothered!

Dr. Martens Women's 10491202 New authentic wedge high leg boot Bark 3 UK
Dr. Martens Women's 10491202 New authentic wedge high leg boot Bark 3 UK
Offered by Scorpio Shoes

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM!!, 5 Dec. 2011
These are the most comfortable boots ever! They are like slippers! They did take 2 days to break in with slight rubbing on the heel but now they are amazingly good! I have fairly average feet (I think!) and I've not found them to be a narrow fit at all. I bought my usual size.
They look good, a little more clompy maybe as the toe is a bit squarer than the photos show I think but they are not too bad at all! They are lovely and warm perfect for the winter. I'm thinking these boots will last really well as they seem very robust and well made. I can wear them for work, for stomping about town and out in the evening too. 5 stars from me!! :0)

Nathan 4808 Neoprene 5K Waist Pack Blue
Nathan 4808 Neoprene 5K Waist Pack Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for running or leisure, 15 Nov. 2011
This is a great little bag which is ideal for holing small items such as phone/ipod, bank cards/money, a couple of small keys. Ideal for runners or even for leisure.

Fraction Action Snap
Fraction Action Snap

5.0 out of 5 stars Great game for the classroom!, 15 Nov. 2011
This review is from: Fraction Action Snap (Toy)
This is an excellent game to play both at home and in the classroom. The children love it! Have used many snap games in this range and they are all popular.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3