Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Amazon Customer

My Sister's Keeper
My Sister's Keeper

3.0 out of 5 stars easy read, 2 Mar. 2014
Easy reading but predictable. Storyline somewhat contrived. Didn't really connect with the characters. There are better reads out there if you are looking for a mystery story.

Ice-Watch Classic Fluo Green Unisex Plastic Strap CF.GN.U.P
Ice-Watch Classic Fluo Green Unisex Plastic Strap CF.GN.U.P

5.0 out of 5 stars 1 Happy 12 Year Old, 19 Dec. 2011
Bought for neice's birthday. A good £20 cheaper than shops. Very pleased cos my neice now thinks I'm the best aunty in the world.

The Complete Jamie and the Magic Torch : Series 1 [DVD]
The Complete Jamie and the Magic Torch : Series 1 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jamie and the Magic Torch

5.0 out of 5 stars Nostalgia, 27 Mar. 2011
My secret vice, as I approach 40, is to buy up these 60s (before my time) and 70s children's programmes. I began buying for myself as a pure indulgence but found that my young nieces love them too.
Jamie was always a particular favourite of mine and the girls love him too. The argument at the moment is whether to watch Jamie, Chorlton or Bagpuss.
My eldest niece asked me not so long ago why they don't make kids programmes like this any more - no greater accolade I'd say.

The Legacy
The Legacy
by Katherine Webb

3.0 out of 5 stars Easy read....., 27 Mar. 2011
This review is from: The Legacy (Paperback)
.... perfect to escape for an hour or two.
Enjoyed the story. Not challenging, which is what I was looking for with this purchase. Saw the "twist" at the end coming from a mile away.