Profile for Ciren Belle > Reviews

Content by Ciren Belle

Ciren Belle

Paternoster: An Eden Grey Mystery (Eden Grey Mysteries)
Paternoster: An Eden Grey Mystery (Eden Grey Mysteries)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Book, 12 July 2015
This is the first book I’ve read of Kim’s. I was addicted from the start and read it in a couple of days. A book you cannot put down. It is fast paced with action on every page – just what I like.
Without giving too much away the book consists of two stories, one historical and the other set in the present. All characters are strong, especially Eden Grey and her OCD boyfriend, Aiden Fox. They form a team who fit the pieces of the jigsaw together and find the answers. The unexpected twist with Paul, one of her clients, I was not expecting.
I very much look forward to finding out more about Eden Grey’s past life and what trouble Lisa causes in the future.
Well done Kim.

Don't Wake Me at Doyles: The remarkable memoir of an ordinary Irish woman and her extraordinary life
by Maura Murphy

5.0 out of 5 stars Open and honest., 12 Nov. 2013
If this wasn’t true it would be unbelievable. How Maura managed to keep going I will never know - what a woman!

Premier Housewares Cupcake Tray - 12 Cup
Premier Housewares Cupcake Tray - 12 Cup

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted, 12 Nov. 2013
Having spent hours looking in town for this and not having any luck I reluctantly decided to try on Amazon. I found this, read the reviews and it sounded exactly what I wanted. When it arrived it is precisely what I wanted. I've used it twice and both times the cupcakes have come out as they should. Brilliant!

Maggie's Market
Maggie's Market

5.0 out of 5 stars Strong Maggie, 12 Nov. 2013
When pushed to the limit it is surprising what we (women) can cope with. I know it is only fiction but it is believable. Well done Dee, I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Sally of Sefton Grove
Sally of Sefton Grove

5.0 out of 5 stars Temptation!, 1 Nov. 2013
This is just the sort of story I love - heartache and passion. I loved the characters and I loved the story. Well done Dee!

Ellie of Elmleigh Square
Ellie of Elmleigh Square

4.0 out of 5 stars Creepy Character, 1 Nov. 2013
Having read several of Dee’s books I have to admit I found this one rather strange. If Ellie hadn’t met Leonard Kent it would have been more of a believable story for me. However, apart from creepy Leonard Kent I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Hannah of Hope Street
Hannah of Hope Street

5.0 out of 5 stars Oliver Twist in Rotherhithe, 26 Oct. 2013
To begin with I wasn’t sure about this book but I know Dee Williams never lets me down. I was thankful I did persevere as the story developed and kept me turning the pages.

Polly of Penn's Place
Polly of Penn's Place

5.0 out of 5 stars Dee Williams kept me in suspense till the end, 26 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Polly of Penn's Place (Paperback)
I’ve recently discovered Dee William’s books and this was yet another that I could not put down. A brilliant story with a surprise ending. Excellent.