Profile for ar > Reviews

Content by ar

ar

Ladies Plus Size Harem Trousers Womens Full Leggings Stretch Pants - Navy Blue 16/18
Offered by Real Life Fashion Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars They are comfortable and look very nice, 4 Nov. 2015
They arrived very swiftly and are just as advertised. They are comfortable and look very nice, they fit very well with my lovely new ankle boots!

The Death of Dalziel
The Death of Dalziel
by Reginald Hill

1.0 out of 5 stars Abridged!, 24 July 2013
This review is from: The Death of Dalziel (Audio CD)
My fault - I didnt read the advert thorougly, but I loathe abridged books, what is the point? I love Reginald Hill's work and the joy is the detail of his characterisation.........

The Dance of the Seagull (Inspector Montalbano Mysteries)
The Dance of the Seagull (Inspector Montalbano Mysteries)
by Andrea Camilleri

1.0 out of 5 stars IN RECEIPT OF DAMAGED DIRTY GOODS, 11 Jun. 2013
Be careful of this company. I waited weeks, although that was probably my fault as I hadn't realised it was a US version. When it arrived the first disc was damaged, and then when we examined the other 4 discs, they were finger marked and dirty. It hadn't been cleaned or examined to see if it was fit for sale. I complained and they say they will replace it with barely an apology. When you buy something on line you expect the vendor to have a duty of care towards their customers, this company obviously doesnt.
Caveat emptor!

The Murder Room
The Murder Room
by P. D. James

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Service, 10 Mar. 2013
This review is from: The Murder Room (Audio CD)
My order arrived within 3 days which was a great surprise as I had been warned to wait up to 14. It was packaged as new, and was in faultless condition. It has encouraged me to send for more, and I loved listenign to this despite the fact that having read teh book years ago, I imediately remembered "Who Done It" which did not detract from my enjoyment at all.