Profile for Mrs. I. Hircock > Reviews

Content by Mrs. I. Hircock

Mrs. I. Hircock "Iryna" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Hi-Tec Keswick Wp, Women's High Rise Hiking Shoes, Grey (Grey/Viola), 5 UK (38 EU)

1.0 out of 5 stars How can anyone wear shoes like these. They are hard as a brick, 3 Dec. 2016
How can anyone wear shoes like these. They are hard as a brick. I had them for more than a year and regret I didn't send them back straight away. I wore them twice. They are not comfortable. It's like putting your legs in cement moulds.

Munchkin 2 Pack Deluxe Click Lock Snack Catchers Traps
Munchkin 2 Pack Deluxe Click Lock Snack Catchers Traps
Offered by Home & Nursery

5.0 out of 5 stars Otherwise very happy with the product, 9 Sept. 2016
It arrived fast and is as described. One is yellow and the other one is pink so not two yellow once. Otherwise very happy with the product.

Philips AVENT SCH550/20 Bath and Room Thermometer
Philips AVENT SCH550/20 Bath and Room Thermometer

1.0 out of 5 stars Battery lasts three month, 4 Jun. 2016
Don't buy it!
This is an awful quality product. It stopped working after three month. I bought it as the replacement to an old one which has been working fine just been used for about four years. The old one is still working the new one is gone.

BABY JOGGER CITY MINI MICRO SINGLE RAIN COVER ZIPPED WEATHER SHIELD
BABY JOGGER CITY MINI MICRO SINGLE RAIN COVER ZIPPED WEATHER SHIELD
Offered by 1stopbabystore

1.0 out of 5 stars It really is a bad quality rain cover, 5 Feb. 2016
Don't buy. Read the reviews that say it rips apart quickly. It really is a bad quality rain cover. It is not the same as the picture shows. It is not a baby travel one. It also smells horribly.

My Child Peachy Changing Station
My Child Peachy Changing Station

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this changing table, 25 April 2015
I love this changing table. It is cheaper than cosatto one but has exactly the same properties. I have got everything I need for a baby laid on the shells so when I change the baby I do not need to walk away or reach out to far. I can also easily wheel it in and out of bathroom.

Wooden playpen quadrangular 100x100 cm yellow insert
Wooden playpen quadrangular 100x100 cm yellow insert

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 25 April 2015
Nice size. Very easy to assemble.

Gratlin Women's Cotton Lace Trim Underwire Non-Padded Maternity Nursing Bra Fuchsia 38 D
Offered by La Isla

5.0 out of 5 stars Best nursing bra I had so far, 25 April 2015
Best nursing bra I had so far. Good quality, nice soft material. It doesn't heart my boobs when they get engourged. And the bra looks very nice. I actually bought three of them.

Engel - Baby Sleepsuit with Feet, 0-2 months (Height 18-22) (50/56), Natural, 100% Organic Merino Wool
Offered by Foster-natur

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this. We have been putting it on our ..., 10 April 2015
I love this. We have been putting it on our sun since he was born in March with Engel Langarm Wickelbody. It is perfect for the night as it regulates babies temperature. Keeps him from overheating or being cold. I tried a grow bag first with cotton sleep suits underneath but poliester filling of grow bag made him sweat. I would get him out of it soaked. Woollen night wear eliminated that problem. He has good night sleep. I actually ordered some more so I do not run out of them in case of night accidents.

ENGEL Bodysuit MERINO WOOL SILK baby newborn body kimono (0-3 Months, Natural)
ENGEL Bodysuit MERINO WOOL SILK baby newborn body kimono (0-3 Months, Natural)
Offered by Winter - der Familienladen

I love this. We have been putting it on our sun since he was born in March with Engel baby sleep suit. It is perfect for the night as it regulates babies temperature. Keeps him from overheating or being cold. I tried a grow bag first with cotton sleep suits but poliester filling of grow bag made him sweat. I would get him out of it soaked. Woollen night wear eliminated that problem. He has good night sleep. I actually ordered some more so I do not run out of them in case of night accidents.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars I like the product, 20 Feb. 2015
I like the product. Customer service of Caria Handmade Soap was very good. I had only one bar arriving instead of two they dealt with the issue very quickly. I will buy again when I need more of this soap.

Page: 1 | 2