Profile for Will > Reviews

ipod audio splitter cable
ipod audio splitter cable
Offered by Fly Service

1.0 out of 5 stars DID NOT WORK, 2 May 2014
Took ages to deliver and didn't work. Luckily it only cost 89p, so I didn't think there was much value in going through the process of returning it, etc. But a crucial lesson was learnt - you pay for what you get!

Acoustic Solutions iPhone 4 4S 3G/S Speaker Dock Docking Station Stereo System Bundle, Touch 4G Nano 6G

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 2 May 2014
Don't be fooled by the name's lack of brand presence and cheap price, this is a great product that looks good, keeps the iPhone charged and pumps out great quality sound. It works perfectly with my old iPhone 3G and iPhone 4, which is great as it means I can continue to find use with these beyond that of an expensive paper weight having since replaced them with newer phones. So for example, I like how when you turn the speaker off the iPhone seamlessly goes to sleep too (which my previous expensive Philips iPhone speaker, that has now packed in, never did so I would have to turn them both off seperately), and when you turn the speaker on the music immediately plays from where you last left off. My only issue is that when its turned off a blue light flickers continuously - it is slightly annoying and I could imagine for those who are sensitive or light sleepers will find this quite a nuisance. But I stress, not a material issue in my opinion.

Its also worth noting that I decided to buy this purely on the basis of all the positive reviews - so to everyone who gave their positive reviews, thanks very much and I agree with you completely!

Cable-Core 3.5mm Gold Headphone Earphone Jack /Splitter Adapter
Cable-Core 3.5mm Gold Headphone Earphone Jack /Splitter Adapter

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good quality for the money, 2 May 2014
Fantastic quality sound for a very cheap price. Perfect for watching the same films with our own respective headphones. Delivery arrived promptly and as promised as well. Also, I decided to buy this on the basis of all the positive reviews - so to everyone who gave their positive reviews, thanks very much and I agree with you completely!