Profile for Chris Kellow > Reviews

Content by Chris Kellow

Chris Kellow (Cornwall, UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Day In History You Were Married Anniversary Wedding Gift Print - Silver Bells
Day In History You Were Married Anniversary Wedding Gift Print - Silver Bells

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT PRESENT IDEA, 22 May 2014
I was looking for a slightly different idea for my best friends 1st wedding anniversary (paper) when I stumbled across this item.
Ordered it and it arrived within 2days of purchase so can guess I was VERY VERY pleased, was dreading it would turn up after their anniversary.
It looks great and hoping it will be well received. I know I would love it if I were given it as an anniversary present.

Van Wilder: Party Liaison [DVD] [2002]
Van Wilder: Party Liaison [DVD] [2002]
Dvd ~ Ryan Reynolds
Offered by SORETHUMBZ

5.0 out of 5 stars A laugh riot., 22 Aug. 2012
Had owned this DVD about 8yrs ago after hiring it out one day just to see what it was like.
It became one of my favourite comedies.
OK typical US college Fraternity gags, but it doesn't seem to matter because they at times seem fresh and different.

Only one bit of the film and to this day still makes me urge, I won't say what it is, but for those that are fans of the film you will know which bit I mean.

The film deserves its place in the vault of the National Lampoon franchise.

Clear Glitter Shimmer Dome 00GA "Look" Fake Ear Plug Earring
Clear Glitter Shimmer Dome 00GA "Look" Fake Ear Plug Earring
Offered by Pegasus Body Jewellery

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 22 Aug. 2012
Ok at first when I had ordered this I wasn't sure if I had made the correct choice, as I thought when it arrived it was going to be too big for my liking.

But once it arrived and I had taken it out of the packing it arrived it I was nicely surprised. Its not overly big, and not to small that its fiddly to put it.

Its always a problem sometimes with items like these that they may fall out, but not with this, once in your ear you just simply screw it in to the base and there it stays til your ready to take it out.

The "design" if you want to call it that is nice as well, nice colour and nice product for those like me who like the look of ear plugs and flest tubes/tunnel but don't want to have huge unslightly hole in your ear.

May even think about getting some of the others.

Seaquest DSV - Season 1 - Complete [1993] [DVD]
Seaquest DSV - Season 1 - Complete [1993] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Roy Scheider

5.0 out of 5 stars Time Warp, 22 Aug. 2012
LOVED this programme as a kid, and when I happened across it one night I had to buy it.

Takes me back to saturday afternoons visiting the granparents and it being on TV.
I'm not going to be one of those annoyingly boring sci-fi geeks and list the programmes failings, after all it was made in the early/mid 90's where the budget was nothing compared to some others the time, star trek next generation for example, but the programme makes the most of what its got, and thats a good cast. Yes ok at times some of the story lines may have seen dire, but then you get that in most programmes today.

So I just say if your looking for a bit of 90's sci-fi nostalgia then give it a go.

BG Men's Electric Shavers for Washable Men 5 Heads Electric Shaver Razor Trimmer HS1

3.0 out of 5 stars hmmmm, 22 Aug. 2012
Not completely sure what I think of this product, and as a result should probably not be leaving a review....But have had it now for over 3months at the least. Had brought it to replace the battery operated shaver that I have had for over 10years as it was/is starting to give up the will to live.

The quirky look of it (something from Star Trek and ex called it) is what I guess drew my attention towards it, second was the price.

It felt like it took an eternity to arrive and when it did it didn't have the correct adaptor, which was quickly sorted with an e-mail to the seller, well I say quickly, was about a month til it arrived.

It does its job very well, apart from the beard trimmer, for me I find it a little too small and seems a little flimsy, with the smallest amount of pressure from thr top it closes (glad I kept the old battery shaver that bit)

On the whole though, its not a bad little buy for those who don't want to spend a fortune on a rechargable shaver.

Versus Blue Jeans Eau de Toilette for Men - 75 ml
Versus Blue Jeans Eau de Toilette for Men - 75 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic, 22 Aug. 2012
Ok this item at the time of me typing the review has yet to arrive, but it won't be the first time i've ever used it.

Its been around for YEARS and its a testement to the product to how good/nice it is for it to be still around.

Lovely scent, long lasting and not over powering.
Its a clean fresh kind of scent, that from past comments, leave your mark and reminds people that you was there.

Not the most expensive aftershave in the world which is nice as well, as you can get some gorgeous aftershaves but they cost the earth to buy and for very little.

This one is for every budget, and timeless.

6 Pack Lcd Screen Protector For Samsung S5570 Galaxy Mini
6 Pack Lcd Screen Protector For Samsung S5570 Galaxy Mini

4.0 out of 5 stars Whats there to say???, 22 Aug. 2012
Well as with the title of this review..."whats there to say???"
It does just what it says it does.
The only problem, more an annoyance for me really is that one of the labels that you have to peel off seems to leave behind a sticky mark/outline which for me annoys. But it does the job it was designed for. And the fact that each screen protector comes with a small cloth to keep it clean after and before applying it makes it even better.

Modern-Tech In-Car Windscreen Suction Holder/ Mount and Charger for Samsung Galaxy Mini S5570
Offered by FA Accessories

4.0 out of 5 stars Great little product, 22 Aug. 2012
Took a little while for the holder/cradle to actually stay where I put it, but once in place it works well, ok I have to tighten the screw on the base of it every now and then to keep the phone up right when its in use but thats nothing to fuss about. Plus the positioning of the arms on it don't get in the way of the buttons that are on the side of the phone, which can be a problem with phones that have important buttona on the side

The charger works well as a back up as with many smart phones these days when the battery seems to rapidly disappear for a past time.

Glad I invested in it.

The Women [DVD] [2008]
The Women [DVD] [2008]
Dvd ~ Meg Ryan
Offered by MusicnMedia

5.0 out of 5 stars :D, 22 Aug. 2012
This review is from: The Women [DVD] [2008] (DVD)
What a great little film.
I will say for all you fans of Sex and the City, if you haven't seen this then do it because you win't be disapponted.
A great all female cast and great character work by all of them.
Will be one I will watch over and over again and never tire of I can tell.

Smiley Face Tongue Out Trolley / Locker Coin Keyring
Smiley Face Tongue Out Trolley / Locker Coin Keyring
Offered by Jokescratchcard

5.0 out of 5 stars No more pockets/wallets full of change for me., 22 Aug. 2012
Does exactly what you want it to do.
Saves me now having to go into the supermarket to the customer services desk to get change or making sure I have a pound coin for the trolleys anymore.
Great little product.