Profile for Ms. C. T. Bell > Reviews

Content by Ms. C. T. Bell

Ms. C. T. Bell "I like to escape with urban fantasy and radio comedy but like to mix it up with classics and travelogues." (Belfast)

Page: 1 | 2
Sony NWZE585 16 GB Walkman Video MP3 Player - Black
Sony NWZE585 16 GB Walkman Video MP3 Player - Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Does not work for Audible Audiobooks, 15 July 2015
Fast delivery, very attractive light and portable - but unfortunately it does not work with Audible audiobooks which was my only reason for buying it. Maybe other people do not only listen to Audible books on their MP3 players but I think it should have been mentioned. The item was sent very quickly and the return easy to do and money refunded quickly so I was very pleased with the customer service aspect. I would advise anyone looking for a quality MP3 player to try it out for music and books on CD.

Pilot Refills for Frixion Rollerball 0.7 mm (Pack of 3) - Violet
Pilot Refills for Frixion Rollerball 0.7 mm (Pack of 3) - Violet
Offered by FiveBoys Stationery Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant product, 4 Oct. 2014
I use this pen all the time so I go through these quite quickly so it is great to have a set of refills at home and at my desk. Much cheaper and more sustainable than ditching pens when they run out.

CRAGHOPPERS CompressLite Long Ladies Jacket, Purple, 20
CRAGHOPPERS CompressLite Long Ladies Jacket, Purple, 20

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely colour, 4 Oct. 2014
Really nice colour, proper sizing but not a good shape for me. It is long which would be nice for warmth but I am too wide across the hips for it to be comfortable. A shorter style would be better for my body shape.

Ashlie Leather Double Spectacles Case 4301_21 Purple
Ashlie Leather Double Spectacles Case 4301_21 Purple
Offered by Ashlie Craft

5.0 out of 5 stars Unique item in a great colour, 4 Oct. 2014
Brilliant item, well made and in a gorgeous colour. I got a little charm initial 'R' for only a quid and with that clipped onto the zip at one side I can easily tell which side my reading glasses are in.

Karrimor Deluxe Camping Pillow (includes carry bag) Purple -
Karrimor Deluxe Camping Pillow (includes carry bag) Purple -

5.0 out of 5 stars Great lightweight pillow, 12 Aug. 2014
One side is fleece which means it sticks like velcro to my inflatable mattress and does not slide off in the night. The other side is satiny which is cool against your face and when you roll it up shiny side out it's easy to slide it back into its drawstring bag. Gorgeous purple colour too.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Super light and handy for camping trips, 12 Aug. 2014
I was delighted with this item. Small and compact perfect for small bottles of toiletries you would take on a camping trip and because of the hook you can hang it up to stop you leaving bottles behind. Super light too! I've ordered a pink one so hubby and I can have one each.

SPORTS FASHION SUN VISOR HAT PEAK CAP - 6 GREAT COLOURS (MB096) (BLACK)
SPORTS FASHION SUN VISOR HAT PEAK CAP - 6 GREAT COLOURS (MB096) (BLACK)
Offered by TEAM SOUTH WEST Ltd.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for the price, 5 Aug. 2013
Fastens with velcro rather than elastic so you can choose how tight you want it. Great value for the price.

Vango Camping Pillow, Large
Vango Camping Pillow, Large
Offered by OutdoorWorldDirect

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice big pillows, 5 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Vango Camping Pillow (Misc.)
If you are into camping with a car you probably have space for these generous stuff sacks with nice big pillows inside. If you are a bit chilly - one side is fleecy and the other more like a durable satin material.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Super comfy, 5 Aug. 2013
Not hanging any flags out - but foot affected by plantar fasciitis less painful following exercise and in the morning due to these special compression socks. Probably not as strong as night splints but super comfy and can also be worn during exercise. Just as well you get two as I've been wearing mine constantly for four days!

Redstone XL Double Sleeping Bag - Converts into 2 Singles - 400GSM 3-4 Season 210cm Length Camping Hiking
Offered by Cyber Checkout

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely superb, 25 Sept. 2012
Camped at the end of September using this bag for the first time. Although the temperature dropped severely the second night - we were able to stay warm. I loved the little pockets too - I need an eyemask as I find the daylight wakens me so the pocket was perfect for a this and a hanky. There was plenty of room for my 6' 4" husband and I so overall I am delighted with this product.

Page: 1 | 2