Profile for Rowena > Reviews

Content by Rowena

Rowena

Argan Oil - 100% Pure & Organic - Multipurpose Treatment - 100ml
Argan Oil - 100% Pure & Organic - Multipurpose Treatment - 100ml
Offered by Essential Oils Direct (Retail)

5.0 out of 5 stars Hooked!, 14 Jun. 2012
Argon Oil was recommended to me by a friend who looks a good 8 years younger than average, and I trawled a whole bunch of websites trying to find an affordable option. This one caught my eye and I'm so pleased with the results I am purchasing my second bottle; my partner is so pleased with the results, he wants to share it!
After 2.5 weeks, my skin looks clearer and more youthful (i'm 36) and the stretch marks on my body seem visibly reduced. When I used it on my hair, I have not received so many complements for body and shine since I was in my twenties.
This is a miracle beauty oil, I use it once a day on my whole body and twice a day on my face, neck and chest, 100 mls has lasted me 2.5 weeks. My skin feels soft and supple and definitely not oily the way olive or carrot oils can and as a sufferer of adult acne, I am very pleased to report a huge reduction in blemishes.
This is good value for money I will continue to buy this product from this seller for as long as it continues to be great value and quality.

Manhattan Toy Dr. Seuss the Cat in the Hat Plush (Small)
Manhattan Toy Dr. Seuss the Cat in the Hat Plush (Small)
Offered by ToyWorldWeb

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb!, 13 April 2011
My son hasn't put this toy down for three weeks. It is very well made with soft shaggy fabric and is an excellent replication of the book character. The size is just perfect for small hands and fits neatly into hats for "Cat in the Hat Comes Back" role play too. As the great man himself said "Think left and think right and think low and think high. Oh, the thinks you can think up if only you try!"
(Dr. Seuss (Theodor Geisel). The possibilities are proving to be endless with this durable little cat.

Gruffalo Mouse 9 inch
Gruffalo Mouse 9 inch
Offered by TradePlus

5.0 out of 5 stars merchandise for learning, 13 April 2011
This review is from: Gruffalo Mouse 9 inch (Toy)
What better way for a child to connect with a story than with an excellent replication of the illustrated character to "stroll [with] through the deep dark wood"? A gorgeous cuddly toy on its own, a learning tool when paired with the books or DVD.

The Gruffalo Song & Other Songs
The Gruffalo Song & Other Songs
by Julia Donaldson

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent sing-a-long book, 13 April 2011
A fantastic, easy way to be active, creative and support literacy at its earliest stages all in one go. FAB!

Jeffes: "Still Life" at the Penguin Café; Four Pieces for Orchestra
Jeffes: "Still Life" at the Penguin Café; Four Pieces for Orchestra

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous music, 30 Mar. 2011
This is a really spectacular piece of music to listen to for pleasure, but is also very useful when teaching dance rep to students.

I Shall Wear Midnight: (Discworld Novel 38) (Discworld Novels)
I Shall Wear Midnight: (Discworld Novel 38) (Discworld Novels)
by Terry Pratchett

5.0 out of 5 stars what do you expect?, 18 Dec. 2010
Pratchett has written another laugh out loud story with almost all of our favourite characters making an entrance. Good vs Evil with love interest and comedy, what more could we ask for?

Zog
Zog
by Julia Donaldson

5.0 out of 5 stars Zog rocks!, 18 Dec. 2010
This review is from: Zog (Hardcover)
Julia Donaldson and Axel Scheffler did it again. My little'n adores this book and it's another one I don't mind reading over and over and over again

Gruffalo Sitting 8-Inch Soft Toy
Gruffalo Sitting 8-Inch Soft Toy

5.0 out of 5 stars FAB, 9 Nov. 2010
My two year old adores this toy and uses it for role play games in line with the story. I think it's really enriching his first attempts at literacy and promotes his learning through play