Profile for jacqueline watson > Reviews

Black Formal Suit 5pcs Size 11-12 Years
Black Formal Suit 5pcs Size 11-12 Years
Offered by SADE Clothing

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 13 Mar. 2017
Very cheap material but great for fancy dress

Premium Quality Compatible Replacement Toothbrush Heads For Braun/Oral b by VAK (4Pcs 1 pack)
Offered by AARU ENTERPRICE

5.0 out of 5 stars Work absolutely fine so far, 13 Mar. 2017
Work absolutely fine so far, on the first head & cant tell the difference between this & the leading brand.

NATURAL APIARY® 100% PURE BEESWAX PELLETS - 1LB COSMETIC Pastilles, DIY Projects, Moisturizer, Lotions, Creams, Lip Balms, Soaps
Offered by Natural Apiary

5.0 out of 5 stars great quality, thank you, 13 Mar. 2017
Genuine beeswax, great quality, thank you.

Engraved Bone Shaped Pet ID Dog Tags, BOLD Contrasting Text, Both Sides Engraved (Brass, 38mm*22mm)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 13 Mar. 2017
Great quality & exactly what I wanted, thank you.

Jasmine essential oil 10ml
Jasmine essential oil 10ml
Offered by Authentic Oil Co

2.0 out of 5 stars ... at 5% using it for many things & I love it, usually, 13 Mar. 2017
Ive bought Jasmine before at 5% using it for many things & I love it, usually... BUT this oil is much more highly concentrate & although it smells of extremely strong Jasmine, it is, in my opinion, somewhat artificial & sadly I have developed a complete intolerance to it, it makes me feel quite ill & can no longer use it. This is the first time this has happened to me with any essential oil ever. I will purchase some other Jasmine to see if it is definitely just this particular brand.

Bee Beautiful Pure Beeswax Pellets /Beads BP Grade : 250g - Yellow in aluminium pouch
Offered by Bee Beautiful Ltd

1.0 out of 5 stars I make loads of body products & this I can not recommend! Not at all satisfied, 4 Mar. 2017
I bought this product a couple of months ago. It arrived in an unlabelled plastic clear zip lock bag. I believe I have been sent a large bag of SYNTHETIC bees wax. It smells different, slightly of paraffin disguised with a honey aroma. It doesnt melt the same. It doesnt blend with other oils properly. I make loads of body products & this I can not recommend! Not at all satisfied.

Fly London Tubb, Women's Sandals, Off White, 7 UK (40 EU)
Fly London Tubb, Women's Sandals, Off White, 7 UK (40 EU)

4.0 out of 5 stars Im normally a size 6 but the reviews said to ..., 16 Nov. 2016
Im normally a size 6 but the reviews said to buy a size larger so I bought a 7 & they fit perfectly in length. They are however are quite wide fitting & I have quite slim feet.

Joe Browns Women's Ultimate Longline Button Front Long Sleeve Jumper, Black, Size 14

4.0 out of 5 stars ... have bobbled up quite quickly but I still really like it, funky quirky design, 16 Nov. 2016
Not quite as thick as I expected & the arms have bobbled up quite quickly but I still really like it, funky quirky design.

Vintage Indian Sari Pure Silk Printed Fabric Craft Used Floral Yellow Sari 5YD
Vintage Indian Sari Pure Silk Printed Fabric Craft Used Floral Yellow Sari 5YD

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 16 Nov. 2016
Love the colour & pattern. Well packaged & great delivery time. Thank you

AKORD Wedding Favour Jewellery Pouches, Organza, Multi-Colour, 100-Piece
AKORD Wedding Favour Jewellery Pouches, Organza, Multi-Colour, 100-Piece
Offered by MooreJieka

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 16 Nov. 2016
Great little bags with a lovely variety of colours.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4