Profile for Nick Ofield > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
James Wellbeloved Dog Food Light Turkey and Rice Dry Mix 12.5 kg
James Wellbeloved Dog Food Light Turkey and Rice Dry Mix 12.5 kg

5.0 out of 5 stars Poodle fodder., 14 Jan. 2017
My poodle who is wheat intolerant has been on this stuff for really quite some time now. He loves it and I see absolutely no reason to change to anything else. Pricewise, it's far, far cheaper to buy here than any pet store... Pounds cheaper!
Comment Comment | Permalink

10 CAMELION AG3 / LR41 / 192 / 392 Button Cell Watch Battery With Long Shelf Life (Expire Date Marked)
Offered by PoundMax

5.0 out of 5 stars Button batteries, 10 Jan. 2017
Excellent all round and with an expiry date of more than four-and-a-half years hence. Superb...

2M Pro (1.4a Version, 3D, Ethernet) HDMI to HDMI cable with Ferrite Core, COMPATIBLE WITH 1.4,1.3c,1.3b,1.3,1080P,PS3,XBOX 360,SKYHD,FREESAT,VIRGIN BOX,FULL HD LCD,PLASMA , LED TV , ALSO SUPPORTS 3D TVS and all HDMI devices

5.0 out of 5 stars HDMI Cable - 2 metre, 2 Mar. 2016
I have connected this between my Samsung Smart TV and Samsung Blu-ray player, and everything is as expected. Working absolutely fine. The cable was extremely well priced and was indeed delivered in a very timely manner. I would without doubt, purchase from this supplier again.

BargainBitz 25Amp Crocodile Clips 25A Battery Charger Croc Clip Clamps Qty 4 plus LED Keyring
Offered by Bargainbitz

5.0 out of 5 stars Top Quality, 18 Jun. 2015
Excellent and top quality.... just the job.

Parker Quink Rollerball Pen Refill Medium - Blue (Blister Pack)
Parker Quink Rollerball Pen Refill Medium - Blue (Blister Pack)
Offered by catherinesss3

5.0 out of 5 stars Parker Quink Rollerball Pen Refill Medium., 12 Feb. 2015
Absolutely first class. There's no other way to describe it. OK, Phenomenal! There, that's another way. Utterly recommended!

Gillette Fusion ProGlide Men's Razor Blades - 4 Blades
Gillette Fusion ProGlide Men's Razor Blades - 4 Blades

5.0 out of 5 stars Gillette Fusion Proglide Manual Razor blades, 12 Feb. 2015
I've been using these for many years. I think they're excellent but in MY head anyway, I do feel that in general this product is a little on the dear side. No? Just me then! So, I'm always on the lookout for 'a deal' where these babies are concerned. Not that any sort of 'deal' is very often forthcoming so one simply has to make the best of it, bite the bullet & go-for-it!
To give you some sort of idea, whatever it is this supplier is currently asking now, in February 2015, I found 'em for a tenner in Tesco. I've signed up for a subscription on Amazon at the minute, saving myself £1.45 on every purchase I make. I continue however to keep my eye open for the next 'deal'. I live in hope!
The blades themselves? Excellent! Well they're Gillette aren't they? Hard to better them in my view. Tell yer what though, I've never understood the Fusion Proglide 'Power' variety. What IS that all about? If this product carries the word Manual within it, I can only assume that the powered variety are bordering along the lines of being Automatic.... I prefer to continue to use the power of my elbow and upper-arm so as to provide the energy for my morning shave. It is after all, the only bit of exercise I get.

Mens 2 Pair SockShop Spot and Stripe Bamboo Socks - Purple 6-11
Mens 2 Pair SockShop Spot and Stripe Bamboo Socks - Purple 6-11

5.0 out of 5 stars Spot and Stripe., 12 Feb. 2015
Absolutely as I'd hoped. I've waited until both pairs have each survived a couple of washes which indeed they have exceptionally well, before submitting a review. I wanted to check also that the colours wouldn't fade to early (if at all) in their lifetime, however long that might be. In short then, follow the manufacturers washing instructions and you shouldn't have a problem. I shall certainly be purchasing more very soon. Very, very comfy indeed.... Best not to forget to mention that!

Shower Hose Washers (x10)
Shower Hose Washers (x10)
Offered by E2Trade

4.0 out of 5 stars Shower Hose Washers (bit thin maybe)!, 12 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Shower Hose Washers (x10) (Misc.)
The washers are fine, certainly as far as I can tell anyway, however I've just had to purchase two new shower hoses, one from Amazon and one locally, cos the length of one that I required was seemingly not available anywhere on this website. Although two differing manufacturers, I found that as per usual both came complete with their own washers. Interestingly, I noticed that each of the washers supplied is exactly twice the thickness of those to which this review refers. In short then, and whilst I have no problem at all with my purchase, simply put, you're going to have to use two of these each end of any shower hose you're contemplating fitting. I would be very surprised if you were to be able to get away with the use of just one.

Spear & Jackson Geared Bypass Loppers and Secateur Set - Blue
Spear & Jackson Geared Bypass Loppers and Secateur Set - Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Loppers for Lopping..., 21 Jan. 2015
These look to be great. Spear & Jackson haven't let themselves down at all with these. Usual high quality that you've come to expect. Yet to use 'em but the build quality is excellent and I'm looking forward to entering into some form of 'Extreme Lopping' pretty damn soon.... Meanwhile, and until that time, it's back to my Extreme Ironing!

Black & White Wiggly/Wobbly/Googly Eyes 100pk
Black & White Wiggly/Wobbly/Googly Eyes 100pk
Offered by Right Goods Right Price

5.0 out of 5 stars Wobbly Eyes!, 21 Jan. 2015
These are great and they really ARE self-adhesive. Yeah OK, they're small, perhaps difficult to hold but I managed it alright (old stumpy fingers they call me). Peeled a couple of 'backs' off of two of the second size up, and stuck the eyes on a pear sitting in the fruit bowl, and just waited for my missus to spot it. Easy peasy and she laughed so much.... No, not really but she found it very amusing.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4