Profile for Photo Bananas > Reviews

Content by Photo Bananas

Photo Bananas (UK)

ZedLabz replacement OEM controller L2 R2 trigger button & spring set for Sony PS4 controller - Genuine OEM repair parts
Offered by ZedLabz Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for fixing a broken trigger!, 25 Nov. 2016
Quick delivery and perfect to replace my broken PS4 controller trigger.

ASUS RT-AC68U AC1900 Dual-Band Gigabit Wireless Router, Access Point Mode, Twin USB 3.0 for Media Server, 3G/4G Dongle Support, 802.11AC

5.0 out of 5 stars Yes Yes Yes - we are connected!, 25 Nov. 2016
Bought this router to replace a BT hub. Well actually both BT HH6 and HH5 which were either completely useless (HH6, had two, both stopped working completely!) or not great for WiFi (HH5). To use with a BT infinity connection I bought a separate Openreach modem (about £20 off a well known auction site).

Asus router was super easy to set up and both wired and wireless connections are now reliable and fast - so I'm very happy. Also has a lot of techie features if you need to tweak settings (QoS, useage monitoring etc).
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 22, 2017 1:19 PM BST

Once Upon a Time
Once Upon a Time

5.0 out of 5 stars Pure 80s Nostalgia!, 13 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Once Upon a Time (Audio CD)
Listening to this again for the first time in about ten years, takes me right back to my late teenage years when I thought I was invincible and could do anything! Mood enhancing music that, like the opening track "lifts you up" and "gets you excited". Nice to have that feeling once in a while now that I'm mostly old and cynical!

Kamor® Mini DisplayPort to HDMI Cable - Thunderbolt Compatible with Gold Plated Connect (Male-Male, 2 Meter / 2m, White) for Apple MacBook, MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, iMac, Mac mini, Mac Pro, and Microsoft Surface Pro - High Quality ABS Plastic Housing - in Retail Packaging(White)

5.0 out of 5 stars Robust cable at a good price, 1 Nov. 2013
I needed a cable to hook up my new Mac Book Air to my TV. This does the job perfectly.
Seems to be pretty robust and should last as long as the laptop.
Decent cable length so I don't need to balance the laptop on the table by the TV.