Profile for MsEm > Reviews

Sundried BPA Free Leakproof Outdoor, Sports, Fitness & Gym Water Bottle 750ml
Sundried BPA Free Leakproof Outdoor, Sports, Fitness & Gym Water Bottle 750ml
Offered by Sundried Ltd

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking bottle, 21 Aug. 2017
This is a nice looking bottle and does the job well. But the reason for giving just 3 stars is because of the smell/taste of the silicon ring that comes with it. For me it affects the taste when drinking water and as such I'm not sure I can use it. It may not be an issue for others though so I don't want to put others off!

Bananas in My Ears
Bananas in My Ears
by Michael Rosen

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun!, 15 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Bananas in My Ears (Paperback)
Such great fun, this is another Michael Rosen gem! Illustrations by Quentin Blake as always suit Rosen's work so well.

1 Meter Nylon Pet / Dog Lead Whit Metal Swivel Hook - colours vary
1 Meter Nylon Pet / Dog Lead Whit Metal Swivel Hook - colours vary
Offered by Dynamic Bargains

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, 25 Oct. 2012
I liked the strong feel of the rope on the lead but thought the clip on this lead was a little flimsy when I first put it on my dog, but hoped it would be ok. However, after using it for approximately 10 walks, the clip came out of its socket while we were walking on a busy pavement. My dog is only a Jack Russell puppy so not particularly strong. I wouldn't buy this lead again unless the manufacturers improved the clip.