Profile for Mentor GWR > Reviews

B.B. King - The Life of Riley [DVD]
B.B. King - The Life of Riley [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jon Brewer

5.0 out of 5 stars A must for B B King fans., 13 Jan. 2013
I had the CD of this item and eagerly awaited the arrival of the DVD. This DVD has "Pride of Place," in music section of my DVD's. After I have extolled this DVD a number of my friend have purchased their own copies and delighted.

FLYING SCOTSMAN: ON TOUR AUSTRALIA.
FLYING SCOTSMAN: ON TOUR AUSTRALIA.
by John Dudley

5.0 out of 5 stars Taken' Pride of Place' in my collection, 13 Jan. 2013
I have been looking for a copy of this book for some time, but to date the few I have seen were out of my price range. Guild Care (Charity,) came up trumps, the condition was far better than stated the delivery was a day early, and the packing was of a high standard. An icon for Guild Care,has taken a prominent position among my desktop icons. Thjat way I can check them first for items.

God Is Alive Magic Is Afoot
God Is Alive Magic Is Afoot
by Leonard Cohen

5.0 out of 5 stars Leonard Cohen at his best., 13 Jan. 2013
if you enjoy reading Leonard Cohen, this is Leonard at his best. A book to read in those quiet moments of relaxation.

Flying Scotsman Pendennis Castle Reunion Tour 1989
Flying Scotsman Pendennis Castle Reunion Tour 1989
by Anon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Value and Service., 13 Jan. 2013
I have been after this book for sometime, and finding one at a reasonable price was fantastic. The quality of the book when it arrived was 'as good as new.' It arrived as scheduled and packed most securely. University Press Publications icon, has been placed on my desktop for ease of use in the future. Thank you very much for this treasured addition to my Railway Books.

Great British Steam - GWR [DVD]
Great British Steam - GWR [DVD]

3.0 out of 5 stars GWR always GREAT when it plays., 16 Oct. 2010
Content is a must for all GWR enthusiasts, and anyone who enjoys viewing Steam Engines.

However I have tried 2 copies and both do not take to all DVD Players, Fine on PC. I have kept my second copy for that reason.

Major fault! Why is the picture on the front of two Southern Railway Engines?

There are a multitude of GWR Photographs available to use.

If they change the cover and resolve problem with playing this is a 5 STAR product.

Page: 1 | 2