Profile for S. Statham > Reviews

Content by S. Statham

S. Statham (Leicester, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
RØDE PSA1 Swivel Mount Studio Microphone Boom Arm
RØDE PSA1 Swivel Mount Studio Microphone Boom Arm

5.0 out of 5 stars great bit of kit., 18 Jun. 2016
Really sturdy, doesnt' take long to set up either. Only thing I'd say is make sure you know where you want to place it before bothering to put the arm on the stand since it makes life way easier. I thought I'd break it by moving it about all of the time when its in the way or I'm not speaking. But honestly, a quick turn and its super sturdy I don't feel like its going to fall out of the mount. Is light enough to move on the fly too if you need to adjust while talking. Love the fact it has velcro straps for the microphones wires. All in all, a great product. Well worth the money.

Audio-Technica AT2020 Cardioid Condenser Microphone
Audio-Technica AT2020 Cardioid Condenser Microphone
Offered by Joe-Audio

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing, 18 Jun. 2016
Great bit of kit. I got it with the Scarlett Solo, so have that hooked up to it so I can adjust the sound levels perfectly for when I play video games or when its summer time and my fans on the PC are going like crazy. Means my friends don't have to hear my fans now!

Took a little while to set up due to the fact I bought a swivel mount and a pop filter. But honestly after using a Plantronics headset/mic for ages my friend told me to get this microphone and it did take some convincing but now I have it and I've used it for months, I can honestly say I wouldn't go back. I love being able to move my mic anywhere due to the swivel mount. The mic is easy to set up too.

Focusrite Scarlett Solo USB Audio Interface
Focusrite Scarlett Solo USB Audio Interface

5.0 out of 5 stars great little system, 18 Jun. 2016
Great kit. My friend recommened it as I use the Audio-Technica AT2020 microphone. I use them on the PC just to be able to play video games and be able to talk on Skype/TS with friends and the sound quality is amazing from what they've told me. It does take a little bit of time to tweak the sound levels just perfect depending on your voice and the outside noises around you (such as a fan on the PC) but honestly, after about 30 minutes to an hour of you doing this its done for good then. I plug my external speakers into this as well as my headset. Only downside to this version because its the smallest is the fact I need to turn off my external speakers in order for the sound to play through my headset. Which on my old set up - with everything connected to the PC an not just this Scarlett Solo, I'd be able to hear skype/ts voices on headset but be able to hear game sounds through external speakers.

Now, I hear both game sound/voices come through the headset if thats on or the speakers. So its swings and roundabouts but still a fantastic bit of kit.

EDIFIER EDFR980T Home Audio Speakers

Innies - Black
Offered by Big Laces

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing, 18 Jun. 2016
This review is from: Innies - Cut Loose
does the job great. I bought the yellow ones for my yellow trainers and it took a couple minutes to put on perfectly so that the clips didn't show. Haven't bothered to cut off the laces though as I feel I'd need them at some point? But easily tucked into the shoe and not worry about having to use the laces at all.

Masterplug SRGDU62PB USB Charging Surge Protected 2 m Extension Lead Power Block with 6 Sockets

4.0 out of 5 stars great, small,, 18 Jun. 2016
Its great and goes with our new tv stand. We actually bought this since we thought it had an on/off power button which you see at the top in the picture. Don't be fooled though, this is actually just plastic decoration and ISNT a power button. Kind of annoying as we were looking for an on/off button but I think it might be mentioned in other reviews its misleading?! Either way, its a nice compact extension plug.

Camelbak Eddy Tritan Bottle - 600ml, Charcoal
Camelbak Eddy Tritan Bottle - 600ml, Charcoal
Offered by MMP Living

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing., 18 Jun. 2016
I use this thing everywhere. Its amazing. It is slightly expensive, but honestly I've started to drink a lot more water with this thing being around all of the time. Call me lazy, but I'm at the desk most of the time at work and I can put this in front of me and still be able to type/use the mouse while I just drink from it while it is in front of me. Hands free drinking basically, which means I don't have to stop unless its just to fill it up again. I usually drink around 3/4 of the 600ml throughout the day and have noticed a change, mostly the fact my skin isn't breaking out as much (25yr old female) and the fact that it has actually turned me off drinking any sort of pop. I had a coca cola can yesterday and I could only take two swigs before realizing I didn't enjoy the taste anymore.

MountRight Black All Steel Trolley TV Display Stand With Bracket and Castors (wheels) For 32 up to 60 Inch LED, LCD & Plasma Screens (medium height)
Offered by TV Stands & TV Mounts

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, easy to move., 18 Jun. 2016
Easy to set up, although would be a lot easier with two people if you have someone who will help. Will probably shave off an hour of putting it together as it does get a little fiddly.

We have hardwood floors and use this in the living room. Have been moving it about due to decorating the room and it is a breeze. We also have a wireless LG soundbar and sub. The soundbar goes across the legs nicely, and we secured it with those velcro straps (bought from amazon too) just to make sure the soundbar doesn't go anywhere. So if you are struggling for ideas on where to put yours, then hopefully that will help!

Hangerworld 45cm (17.5") Dark Wooden Coat Clothes Top Hangers with Metal Hook, Pack of 10
Offered by Hangerworld

5.0 out of 5 stars Great coat hangers, 18 Jun. 2016
Great coat hangers. Colour is slightly lighter than what picture looks like but they go well wit my dark walnut bought from Ikea awhile ago.

GoPro Suction Cup Mount
GoPro Suction Cup Mount

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 29 April 2015
Had it on my car (inside) and hasnt fallen off since very sturdy and great sticking capabilities. Different mounts.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6