Profile for A. J. Maundrell > Reviews

Content by A. J. Maundrell

A. J. Maundrell

Page: 1 | 2
TOOL-GENIUSÂ 2000W PORTABLE SILENT ELECTRIC FAN HEATER HOT & COOL UPRIGHT BRAND NEW IN BOX
Offered by Top Deals 4 You - UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended, 15 Jun. 2015
The device is quite; an effecient heater with no vibration. Indeed, I have purchased two units - need I say more?

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 25 Mar. 2015
Does the job of preventing the spreading diseases.

Tena for Men Level 3 Shaped Pads Highest Absorbency PAD. Pack of 16
Tena for Men Level 3 Shaped Pads Highest Absorbency PAD. Pack of 16
Offered by Choice Shops Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Self respect, 25 Mar. 2015
My dignity and self respect have returned.

The Baker Illustrated Bible Commentary (Text Only Edition)
The Baker Illustrated Bible Commentary (Text Only Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended, 29 April 2014
Comprehensive in scope and content, there is no obvious shortfall.
Its difficult to imagine how it can be improved. I have read certain chapters again and again for the sheer pleasure of reading them.

Why Were Our Reformers Burned?
Why Were Our Reformers Burned?

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended, 29 April 2014
I suppose I am biased towards JC Ryle because of the easyness I experienced in reading his books.
His style of writing suits me well because his skill in writing facilitates understanding which I greatly appreciate.
Recommended.

Easy Learning Grammar and Punctuation (Collins Easy Learning English)
Easy Learning Grammar and Punctuation (Collins Easy Learning English)

5.0 out of 5 stars Beneficial!, 29 April 2014
It does facilitate understanding in the use of grammar and punctuation. I suppose I find it particularly useful because of my modest level of understanding of the English language.
Recommended, and time worthwhile spent studying the contents.

Fellowes ImageLast A4 Laminating Pouch, 80 Micron - Pack of 100
Fellowes ImageLast A4 Laminating Pouch, 80 Micron - Pack of 100

5.0 out of 5 stars Fit for purpose, 19 Feb. 2014
You will not be disappointed with the laminating pouches, they are of good and durable quality. I have used them again and again, perfect results every time.

The Case for Christ: A Journalist's Personal Investigation of the Evidence for Jesus

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended, 21 Dec. 2013
Lee Strobel wrote an honest and direct account of how he came to faith. His analysis is methodical; throughout his quest, he asked questions that are well worth answering. To which he found the answers and explained them to the reader.

I enjoyed the publication because of his honesty and how he overcame his sincere doubts.

Let Your Life Speak: Listening for the Voice of Vocation
Let Your Life Speak: Listening for the Voice of Vocation

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommened, 21 Dec. 2013
The author Parker J Palmer wrote a wonderful account of his chosen, meaningful, aspirations in life he wished to express. I enjoyed reading this book because I was in the correct frame of mind to receive optimum benefit from the author's work.

At the very least I certainly found it thought provoking.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 11, 2014 1:57 PM GMT

What the Bible Is All About Handbook Revised NIV Edition: A study for adults through the life of Jesus, designed to inform and inspire!

5.0 out of 5 stars Comprehensive, 21 Dec. 2013
Well written, informative, was helpful in facilitating my moderate understanding the Bible, as I am no expert of the scriptures but this book has certainly helped me - well worth a purchase.

Page: 1 | 2