Profile for Matthew > Reviews

Reading Latin: Grammar, Vocabulary and Exercises
Reading Latin: Grammar, Vocabulary and Exercises
by Peter V. Jones

1.0 out of 5 stars Useless!!!, 4 Feb. 2014
Having studies Latin before, I found myself constantly referring to my old books in order to make sense of this one. Explanations are lacking and fragmentary, some are just superficial and the ways declensions are presented are not a happy saving of space. The layout is daunting and the font too small. My heartfelt sympathies to anyone who has had the misfortune of learning Latin with this book.

Ascended Masters Oracle Cards
Ascended Masters Oracle Cards

1.0 out of 5 stars beware, 31 Jan. 2014
These cards have attracted a really dark frequency to them and I had to burn them in order to get my house clear from the disturbance. Watch out because the darkness can and does disguise itself as the light. I have many decks and this is the only one that has attracted this kind of negativity to it. Beware.

Training A Deaf Dog: The Ultimate Guide To Living With A Deaf Dog
Training A Deaf Dog: The Ultimate Guide To Living With A Deaf Dog
by Priscilla Ross

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value!, 2 May 2012
Wow, great book and even better service online from the author direct! We don't know what the previous reviewer read but it certainly wasn't this book. We have both editions which are practical, helpful and very useful. You can get any information you like online if you want to spend hours and hours trawling the internet for it. That applies to any how to book. We found this book to be very helpful and worth every penny and would buy anything else this author writes willingly.

Soul-Centered Astrology: A Key to Your Expanding Self
Soul-Centered Astrology: A Key to Your Expanding Self
by Alan Oken

1.0 out of 5 stars too complicated, 20 April 2012
I agree with the previous reviewer. I still don't understand the author's point of view as it is not a very easy or practical form of astrology for daily use. There is another excellent channelled book however, which was reccommended to me by the Theosophical Society, on esoteric astrology. It is called The Astrology of Reincarnation by Elizabeth Rose Howard and Ascended Master Hilarion The Astrology of Reincarnation: The Astrology Your Soul used to Trace Your Currnet Life Path: Introduction to The Astrological Aspects (The New Hilarion Series)
I found this new book excellent as it provides a real and practical toolbox for esoteric astrologers. New and substaintial channelled material is refreshing to find these days