Profile for Mrs. Shirley Gould-smith > Reviews

Content by Mrs. Shirley G...

Mrs. Shirley Gould-smith

Pictures from a Darkroom Floor: My Life in France
Pictures from a Darkroom Floor: My Life in France

5.0 out of 5 stars La France profonde!, 6 Sept. 2015
I did loved it. It is so fresh and utterly delightful in its insight into travel, discovery and love. A joyful memory of France in the 60's, traditional, hidden, lost and forgotten in which a corner opens up to a young and attractive Canadian. A France that has now mostly disappeared. A lovely read.

Dawn Chorus Robin No Mess Seed Insect Bird Mix
Dawn Chorus Robin No Mess Seed Insect Bird Mix
Offered by Severn DIY

2.0 out of 5 stars Why no weight, 13 Nov. 2014
why do you not put the weight of the seed in the packet for £8 plus?? How can a customer chose a product with no idea of the content....

The Spy Who Loved: the secrets and lives of one of Britain's bravest wartime heroines

4.0 out of 5 stars Should not be forgotten, 16 Mar. 2013
Enjoyed the book enormously. I remember her reported death as a friend of my parenta had been one of her Cairo lovers. He had admired her and felt she had been let down by the country she had helped during the war. A fascinating story, well told.

Golla Autumn G842 17.3 inch Laptop Sleeve/Bag/Case 2010 Range - Purple
Golla Autumn G842 17.3 inch Laptop Sleeve/Bag/Case 2010 Range - Purple

5.0 out of 5 stars just what was wanted, 12 Mar. 2011
great. Difficult to find something simple for a 17 inch laptop. My grand-daughter was thrilled with this case. No silly pattern which one can tire of quickly. Well made and strong.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars short changed I feel, 12 Mar. 2011
The last time I bought this product it lasted a good many months, for the general work that I do. This time it lasted barely two for the same general work. I just don't feel that there was the same amout of ink in the cartridge as before. I paid about £34 and feel short changed. There is nothing to say on the package as to the amount beeing offered or bought so I feel very dessapointed. NOT HAPPY.

Go Slow England
Go Slow England
by Alastair Sawday

3.0 out of 5 stars more about B&Bs, 12 July 2009
This review is from: Go Slow England (Paperback)
Just a charming coffee table book which tells you a bit more about chosen B&Bs. Well put together and charming.