Profile for plumpudding > Reviews

StickersWall Glow in The Dark Butterfly Wall Stickers
StickersWall Glow in The Dark Butterfly Wall Stickers
Offered by Stickers Wall

3.0 out of 5 stars packaging disappointing, 8 Jan. 2014
Actual goods are ok and was a good fast service, however, i was expecting them to come packaged in some kind of packet so i could give them as a gift, but they were just cut off strips of paper with the stickers on to make up the 22 butterflies in a pack. I had to just put them inside a christmas card to give them to my niece as couldnt wrap them up. I expected them to be like the glow in the dark stars you buy that come in a sealed pack. Goods are fine if you are not buying them as a gift.

Catit Wide Scratching Board with Catnip
Catit Wide Scratching Board with Catnip

5.0 out of 5 stars cheap in price, 2 July 2013
Much cheaper than at pets at home where ive always bought them from. This does the job and cat loves it.

The Complete Guide to Food Allergy and Intolerance
The Complete Guide to Food Allergy and Intolerance
by Professor Jonathan Brostoff

5.0 out of 5 stars Very informative book, 13 Aug. 2012
As a mum who has spent the past 10 months of my 12 month old babys life searching the internet for information on food allergies/intolerances in relation to eczema and the occurrence of red rashes, this book has really helped me. It has helped fill in the gaps and provide me with reassurance with the route i am going down. A very good book for anybody going through this whether you are receiving any help from health professionals or not. In my experience most health professionals have very little knowledge or interest in this area so being clued up on it yourself makes a big difference.

Money well spent!

I'M Toys 12037 Noah Activity Ark
I'M Toys 12037 Noah Activity Ark

3.0 out of 5 stars All round nice toy, 13 Aug. 2012
A really nice wooden toy. However, play is limited with it as it does very little and my baby is bored with it very quickly. However, this could be due to my 12 month old baby not really liking soft toys very much (all the animals are soft) so she is not that interested in it. The only thing she likes doing with it is posting the little flaps of material through the holes. Haven't really used the strip on the cot side as when I tried it one day it seemed to heavy to stay up and again my baby didnt seem interested in it.

It's an all round 'nice' toy but does lack some ideas for play.

Magical World of Nursery Rhymes
Magical World of Nursery Rhymes

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely music, 26 Jun. 2012
I spent a week sifting through all the nursery rhyme CDs on amazon to find the best CD that had traditional well known nursery ryhmes sang in the traditional way but maintaining a fun sound. The CD was perfect. Nice songs sang really well. A really good selection of songs that are not too long so mums and dads can easily learn the words ;-) and babies/children dont get bored quickly. I would definitely recommend this CD.

My Very First Prayers (Candle Bible for Toddlers)
My Very First Prayers (Candle Bible for Toddlers)
by Alex Ayliffe

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful book, 26 Jun. 2012
Purchased this book as a gift for my friends baby on the day of her dedication. I liked it that much that i was tempted to keep it for my own baby. Such a lovely book offering a perfect selection of simple prayers. A good introduction to children to the importance and relevance of praying in their day to day lives. Would definitely recommend this book and I will be buying another one for my own baby if no one buys one for her when she gets dedicated soon:-)

Doidy Cup - Pink Sparkles
Doidy Cup - Pink Sparkles
Offered by KK Boutique UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for baby transferring from breast feeding to a cup, 26 Jun. 2012
My breastfed baby would not take a bottle and did not seem to get the hang of how to suck fluid from a spouted cup until she was 8 months old. The doidy cup seemed really easy for her to take fluid from with hardly any spills. The slanted top allows baby to sip fluid without the cup needing to be tilted thus preventing them from having to tilt their head backwards which can cause fluid to enter the airways and result in baby coughing. The rim of the cup is also thin and easy to gain a good lip seal around. Great product, worth the money, and this colour is really pretty:-)

Motorola MBP33 Digital Video Baby Monitor
Motorola MBP33 Digital Video Baby Monitor

4.0 out of 5 stars Good useful product, 26 Jun. 2012
Really good product and does what it says it does. Good screen size which allows you to zoom in to see baby closer. Screen is very clear particularly in day light. Good volume controls. It's a shame the camera cannot be clipped to the cot in anyway, as we have to balance it on a shelf at a particular angle so that we can see our baby in the cot (though i think most of the cameras are like this). Would recommend this product.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 6, 2012 10:06 AM BST