Profile for Stacie Pridden > Reviews

Content by Stacie Pridden

Stacie Pridden (United Kingdom)

Life is for the Living
Life is for the Living
by Kathryn Graham

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 8 Mar. 2016
This review is from: Life is for the Living (Paperback)
Having also suffered from Pulmonary Hypertension and also gone through the long journey of having a Heart and Double Lung transplant and can truly say Kath's account demonstrates in such a poignant way what a hard and difficult journey it all is. She demonstrates all the emotion and you can't help but shed a tear and to have such a wonderful ending is just a absolutely wonderful thing. It's joy to know Kath and it was a absolute joy to read as well .

For My Donor: 20 years and counting
For My Donor: 20 years and counting

5.0 out of 5 stars A lovely read., 30 Sept. 2014
Witty, funny, serious and sad all in one. Pretty much everything I want in a book, I really loved it!

A Storm of Swords (A Song Of Ice And Fire Book 3)
A Storm of Swords (A Song Of Ice And Fire Book 3)

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyed but not as good as previous 2., 8 April 2013
I enjoyed reading this but not as much as the previous two simply because I don't enjoy reading from Sam's point of view but other than that it was a good read :-)

The Host
The Host

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, 19 Mar. 2013
This review is from: The Host (Kindle Edition)
Love this book so much. I was just 're-reading it before the movie came out and I still love it. I'm a sucker for a good love story :)

A Game of Thrones (A Song of Ice and Fire, Book 1)
A Game of Thrones (A Song of Ice and Fire, Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Really great!, 8 Jan. 2013
This book I read only because several friends had recommended it, but I did not have high hopes. However after reading it I simply have no words but wow! I really really enjoyed this book so much so I have bought all the books that follow.

The only thing I can find to criticise the book is how it jumps from a different perspective all the time especially if your enjoying reading it from a a certain character, which is why I only gave 4stars.

Overall though a great read and am looking forward to the rest :-)

Snopake 15174 Eligo 13 Part Desk Storage Expander A4 Landscape Black
Snopake 15174 Eligo 13 Part Desk Storage Expander A4 Landscape Black

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but small, 10 Mar. 2012
Brought this product as I had run ot of space in a current folder which I keep important documents in. It's very good and stylish I would however say it's a bit smaller than I had anticipated and the sections are a tad smaller than I would have liked but it's useful for some of my less important document :-).