Profile for Fiona > Reviews

Content by Fiona

Fiona

Core Products 3-Shelf Narrow Slatted Storage Unit, Natural Pine
Core Products 3-Shelf Narrow Slatted Storage Unit, Natural Pine

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product - but not a good idea if you haven't got a drill., 9 Jan. 2017
I would really have given this 5 stars if only the shelves had pre-drilled holes in them. If you haven't got a drill, or got access to one, you would end up unable to assemble this. I don't know why on earth they haven't drilled them when nowadays people expect to be able to buy an easy to assemble set of shelves or whatever and put it together using nothing more than a screwdriver. Luckily I have a drill, but not many women do.

The New Beauty Secrets: Your Ultimate Guide to a Flawless Face
The New Beauty Secrets: Your Ultimate Guide to a Flawless Face

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 15 April 2013
Even though I consider myself pretty expert at applying make up as I've been doing it for years, I still came across New things in this book. I'd definitely recommend it to anyone who is unsure how to use make up to make the best of themselves, and anyone who thinks their make up needs updating.

Clarisonic Plus Skin Cleansing System
Clarisonic Plus Skin Cleansing System

5.0 out of 5 stars fab, 10 April 2013
i only got this yesterday and tried it out last night but my skin felt really great afterwards - as though it had had a really good clean and exfoliation. I wouldn't use it every day as i'm older and think my skin may not be up to it, but certainly intend to use it every 2-3 days.

Dear Lover: A Woman's Guide To Men, Sex, And Love's Deepest Bliss
Dear Lover: A Woman's Guide To Men, Sex, And Love's Deepest Bliss

1.0 out of 5 stars Drivel, 4 Mar. 2013
Complete garbage. I can't believe I wasted money on this rubbish. I couldn't read more than the first chapter although I flicked through the whole thing in case it got better.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 4, 2016 12:45 PM GMT

How to be Chic and Elegant: Tips From A French Woman
How to be Chic and Elegant: Tips From A French Woman

5.0 out of 5 stars a fantastic read, 20 Feb. 2012
I really loved this book which provides advice on how to dress well, and generally present yourself well so you always look good. Some of the tips we probably know already (but it's still good to be reminded of them) such as the danger of buying things in the sales, and some are new and putting them into practice is something I'm going to be doing from now on. Wearing a limited palate of colours - yes it is so much more chic. Clear nail varnish - yes I've taken off my coloured stuff. Getting into and out of a car as described in the book - how much more elegant. I really liked this book and recommend it. Now I just have to get my daughter to read it. I'm looking forward to the next one.