Profile for Oliver Price > Reviews

Oliver Price "oliking3000"

Final Fantasy.VII (PC)
Final Fantasy.VII (PC)

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply the best game ever created, 5 May 2004
This game was my entire life for over a month, I would come home and play it for hours, i can remember how extatic i was when i managed to escape midgar and found i could save any time, and the graphics of the videos that just shocked me to the bone, I cried when aeris died and i dont care who knows it, this is simply the best game, it's gameplay couldnt be better, the storyline is so far beyond words its amazing, and i feel i owe it to the makers of the game who brought me such an amazing game that i have to tell people about it, I've completed it six times and it still can make me laugh, cry and even feel the pure frustration that only dying to that boss for the 99th time, but all that just makes it sweeter when you do manage it, i can honestly say that for a month i was more part of that world than i was of mine, it is so far off the limits of even other final fantasy games, nothing can compare, if you own a PC or a PS2 buy it, and even if you dont buy a PC and then buy FF7, trust me it will be worth it.